Author Topic: [EXCLUSIVE] Sneak Peek at Something Exciting (REQUESTING TREE)  (Read 3409 times)

I love how the majority of this topic is just users quoting the scene. I'm not going against it I swear, please continue... However, nobody bothered to start at the beginning, but start... out, of, order....................

Also this was just a random gif I found searching for "Please Continue" on Google, it felt, fitting.

new reaction gif going into the folder

Well Rotondo I made it, despite your directions...

or why not use trees from the foliage pack

Oh no it's fog A, fog A from the explosive lethal cake we're having.
um

Well Rotondo I made it, despite your directions...
Gah superintendent Badspot welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable update!

Meh.

Gah superintendent Badspot welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable update!

Meh.
Oh, egads! My update is ruined! But what if I were to steal mods and disguise it as my own update? Delightfully devilish, Rotondo.

Oh, egads! My update is ruined! But what if I were to steal mods and disguise it as my own update? Delightfully devilish, Rotondo.
Uhh... R O T O N D O!!!!!!!

Uhh... R O T O N D O!!!!!!!
Oh, Superintendent, I was just posting about how excited I am for this new update in the forums. Stirring up hype. Care to join me?

Why is there smoke coming out of your computer rotondo?

Why is there smoke coming out of your computer rotondo?
OH... uhh.. that isn't smoke. It's steam! Steam from the Steamworks intergration. Mmmmh Steamworks!