Author Topic: Jurassic Park Visitor Center  (Read 3949 times)

While been away from home have watched all the JP movies and got motivated to revamp the old Jurassic Park. In the past day have done most of the visitor center, and will start the actual map very soon.

(Comparison to previous visitor centers)

Once done will release and maybe host for something. If have any suggestions for uses let me know. Criticism is welcomed.

oh stuff very nice. I'm glad you built it really big and spacious, looks pretty faithful to the movie.

0/10 no "when dinosaurs ruled the earth" sign

where can I download John Hammond's cane :o

Looks nice

if i have suggestions its that your domes could of looked better if you used normal bricks rather than ramps, and the white only exterior is a little bit boring but over all i like it!

Thanks everyone :)
Excited to keep working on this.

0/10 no "when dinosaurs ruled the earth" sign
Sign wasn't in frame, though should center it more.

if i have suggestions its that your domes could of looked better if you used normal bricks rather than ramps, and the white only exterior is a little bit boring but over all i like it!
I actually tried using regular bricks and while have seen it work well before and there's a lot more options, I couldn't get the right shape in my few attempts. As for the exterior the actual building is mostly white, though will add some color and details that I've left out so far.

Any suggestions for uses of this and the subsequent build?

Nice. the build reminds me of old Blockland builds given the colors.

holy stuff you made the visitor center, hats off to u

very good :)
the build reminds me of old Blockland builds given the colors.