Is sucking a girl's richard gay?

Poll

is sucking girl dick gay?

yeah
41 (60.3%)
no
27 (39.7%)

Total Members Voted: 68

Author Topic: Is sucking a girl's richard gay?  (Read 4976 times)

most people: working, build communities, defending their land, their families, their values and their culture
americans:

any loveual activity with the loveual organ of your own love (real or fake) is homoloveual

any loveual activity with the loveual organ of your own love (real or fake) is homoloveual
this post raised my iq by 1000

its not gay if you don't know it's a dude

<girl's richard
what, you've never heard of a feminine snake?

loveuality isn’t just gay and straight.
I honestly have to say neither here; if it were a real situation you just do whatever you feel and that’s the correct answer.

Is a man sucking a richard gay? Gee Idontknow

jacking off not gay

real question gang: is doing a girl's homework gay?

Why is this a reaccuring question?

richard succ while man is gay

i have a story to tell. one time in nine grade i got out of school after calling my teacher a bitch (mr. conner im talking to you forget you for giving me an f on the algebra homework) and i went out of class cause i had to go to internal suspension after that. all the girls in school were texting me "OMG WTF happened!" because i'm the coolest kid in school and i get mad pusillanimous individual. so like i was walking over to internal suspension and a teacher stops me. it's mrs. mitchell, from history class. she told me if i didn't get my grades up in her class i would have to retake it and she was calling me an idiot and all that. so i took a quick look up and down as she was waiting for her response. suddenly i blurted out "fus......RO DAH!!!!!!" and that BLEW mrs. mitchell back into the loving wall. she had to get medical help after that. after that i was even cooler and everyone was asking me for my autograph and stuff. so the moral of the story here is that if you want hot girls on your richard just play skyrim and be a GAMER