Author Topic: Daily Reminder: there is no such thing as a feminine richard  (Read 9971 times)

good thing it doesn't matter what you think about a person's gender and they'll still be their preferred gender regardless

Good thing it doesn't matter that the government thinks I should pay taxes...

Oh wait that's just stupid...

what is the reason you guys just can't live with the existence of transgender people
cus I don't get it

what is the reason you guys just can't live with the existence of transgender people
cus I don't get it
we can but feminine richard doesnt exist
real transmissions have fake richards and traps/WoMen are straight up gay

o k then why do u care about it
because this isn't a serious topic egghead

we can
no you can't
feminine richard doesnt exist
half the people in this thread are obviously not talking about that and neither am I

people who are into traps are closet gay

because this isn't a serious topic egghead
i wasnt talking about this thread i was talking about everywhere else where u actually seem to care considering how much stuff u give vh

i wasnt talking about this thread i was talking about everywhere else where u actually seem to care considering how much stuff u give vh
how much stuff have i given vh when it isnt relevant
if i pressed search in every discord im in and typed verticalhorizon with the by me clause nothing would show up

cus I don't get it

we can but feminine richard doesnt exist
this might come as a shocker, so take a seat... not everybody has the same views on loveuality as you. WHOA!!!!!

this might come as a shocker, so take a seat... not everybody has the same views on loveuality as you. WHOA!!!!!
so you're saying feminine richard does exist

this is multi level gay

so you're saying feminine richard does exist
yea. for instance if you doll it up with a dress and wig, you cannot tell me that richard isn't feminine. lol