Author Topic: Daily Reminder: there is no such thing as a feminine richard  (Read 9983 times)

yea. for instance if you doll it up with a dress and wig, you cannot tell me that richard isn't feminine. lol
It's a man in feminine clothing. The richard isn't feminine. It's a richard.

yea. for instance if you doll it up with a dress and wig, you cannot tell me that richard isn't feminine. lol

mega no

would a masculine richard be when the richard has a richard

It's a man in feminine clothing. The richard isn't feminine. It's a richard.
The richard makes it biologically male. men can still be feminine. Lol clearly someone wasn't studying their adjectives in fifth grade-- stick with me kid, I'll teach you a lot.

The richard makes it biologically male. men can still be feminine. Lol clearly someone wasn't studying their adjectives in fifth grade-- stick with me kid, I'll teach you a lot.
would a masculine richard be when the richard has a richard
yes

hot

1. Feminine men are feminine men. A richard cannot be feminine. It's a richard.
2. I don't wanna be molested, traplover.

And we all want to kill you

Looks like we've got ourselves a Moroccan standoff
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 06:52:09 PM by Mardalf »

are you this dude Mega-Bear

2. I don't wanna be molested, traplover.
leave entirely

are you this dude Mega-Bear
yea I forgot to put on my tripcode for that post

more like trapcode amirite

well technically it can, feminine just means having womanly qualities, not that whatever it's attached to is a woman

well technically it can, feminine just means having womanly qualities, not that whatever it's attached to is a woman
A richard is a richard regardless. It's strictly male. A human of any gender can be feminine they possess a female counterpart. A richard doesn't - it can't be feminine. Even if it's a hairless and pathetic richard, it's a richard. If a feminine richard can exist, a masculine pusillanimous individual can, too.