Daily Reminder: there is no such thing as a feminine richard

Author Topic: Daily Reminder: there is no such thing as a feminine richard  (Read 9601 times)

if you have proof otherwise feel free to post it here

how girl get a richard unless its a strap on

Why would you post this? This literally all boils down to who you are as a person and what your loveuality deems as fact.
If someone were to show you the perfect example of a feminine snake that was completely considered feminine by EVERYONE who alligned on the same area of the “spectrum” it still wouldn’t matter because your loveuality automatically predetermines the “fact” that you don’t agree with that.

Basically this is pointless and it’s a loving lego forum so if you want to have an in-depth discussion about loveuality then find a gender-studies professor or go to Tumblr.

if you have proof otherwise feel free to post it here
Your moms.

Why would you post this? This literally all boils down to who you are as a person and what your loveuality deems as fact.
If someone were to show you the perfect example of a feminine snake that was completely considered feminine by EVERYONE who alligned on the same area of the “spectrum” it still wouldn’t matter because your loveuality automatically predetermines the “fact” that you don’t agree with that.

Basically this is pointless and it’s a loving lego forum so if you want to have an in-depth discussion about loveuality then find a gender-studies professor or go to Tumblr.
typical cis white male response smh. ignorance is a lifestyle you can live, but please don't shove it down our throats, we're trying to be intellectuals here

typical cis white male response smh. ignorance is a lifestyle you can live, but please don't shove it down our throats, we're trying to be intellectuals here

Y O U F U C K I N G A S K E D , I D I O T

Y O U F U C K I N G A S K E D , I D I O T
flaming huh :panda: enjoy your ban troll