[NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School

Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 24568 times)

boy do you want a phone going off in a quiet classroom while a dude is walking around listenin'
i am so sorry this is true

the american tradition still going strong
unfortunately

EDIT

oh thank god she's home playing weeb games
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:14:27 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

So they're saying they have the forgeter in custody.
Peel his skin and pour lemon juice in the wounds.

Update: More fatalities, 14 people injured

So they're saying they have the forgeter in custody.
Peel his skin and pour lemon juice in the wounds.
this.
What even caused this?
and I swear if his reasonings include the words rejection, inferior, white, or injustice I will do said quote to him myself
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 03:26:25 PM by BLockyBuildingBro »

its kinda appalling how this isn't a big deal, national-news, months-of-debate kinda news anymore, its just another to add to the list of stuffty gun related incidents in the US. this really doesnt have to be the norm.

this.
What even caused this?
and I swear if his reasonings include the words rejection, inferior, white, or injustice I will do said quote to him myself

given how's it valentine's day there's probably gonna be all 4 in there somewhere

this is actually a forgetin bad incident

given how's it valentine's day
You're right. It is valentines day...
Carve hearts in his hands with rusty knives and pour crushed heart candies in the wounds.
then peel his skin and pour lemon juice in it.

You're right. It is valentines day...
Carve hearts in his hands with rusty knives and pour crushed heart candies in the wounds.
then peel his skin and pour lemon juice in it.
calm down critawackets

its kinda appalling how this isn't a big deal, national-news, months-of-debate kinda news anymore, its just another to add to the list of stuffty gun related incidents in the US. this really doesnt have to be the norm.
truth

yet another god damn school shooting. why do bad things happen to innocent people
as dark as it sounds, thats how the world works

as a Boy who lives in florida i can guarantee that this state is probably the most toxic, especially in high schools. its forgetin testosterone central down here.