[NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School

Author Topic: [NEWS] School Shooting at Florida High School  (Read 24405 times)

metal binder rings
metal wallets
metal pencils
Solution: Make everything out of cheap plastic and cardboard :cookieMonster:

MY ANCESTORS ARE SMILING ON ME, IMPERIALS. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/leader-white-nationalist-group-confirmed-suspect-florida-school-53115589

literally the entire article is just the title repeated

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikolas-cruz-trained-with-florida-white-supremacist-group-leader-says

Jereb did not answer repeated phone calls following law enforcement officials saying they found little to lead them to believe Cruz was connected to the organization which has a scant following of around a dozen members.

In a profanity-laced post hours later on a social media site, an account bearing Jereb's name said the whole thing was a "legit misunderstanding," saying they have more than one member named Nikolas. He also said he not slept "for like 2 days."

“Jereb initially claimed that Cruz was a member, that he had participated in one or more ROF training exercises in the Tallahassee area, and that he carpooled with other members from South Florida. Though the link was reported by several news organizations, the SPLC has not confirmed it.

“It may seem odd that Jereb would bring attention to his group by claiming a connection to Cruz, but Jereb has always been somewhat of a publicity seeker. In 2014, in fact, he wrote us to complain that we had not already listed ROF as a hate group. In April 2017, Michael Tubbs, the leader of the Florida chapter of the League of the South, a well-known hate group, wrote that Jereb ‘never misses a photo op’ and called him ‘a nut job who should be avoided.’”

Really makes you think

yeah it does
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:57:54 PM by Tactical Nuke »

how left were they

I'd imagine they were "an assault rifle is different than a gun" left

One girl quoted me and... it was too long to bother reading but I spotted the words "white domestic terrorists" so I knew I didn't miss anything so I hope that gives you an idea of how left

Abc and daily beast. Paragons of good journalism lmfao
Sorry, I Only Read cnn.

if that's what I think it is then we need to spread that image around the internet as quickly as possible
it's a big gummy worm

Can anyone come up with a reason why we shouldn't have metal detector security points at entrances and exits to schools? Genuinely asking.
My school uses metal dectectors. They have a security guard inspect your bag aswell.

Can anyone come up with a reason why we shouldn't have metal detector security points at entrances and exits to schools? Genuinely asking.
they do it at city schools for the most part

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 07:34:04 PM by Daswiruch »

thats a wood elf you loving mong
i am a loving handicap elf ok cut me some slack