Author Topic: Disney Starwars Discussion [SPOILERS!]  (Read 3440 times)

Current films:

Release date: December 18, 2015

Release date: December 10, 2016.

Release date: December 15th, 2017.

Coming soon, May 25

Discuss starwars things here, I guess.
Also, in case you have a brain malfunction, this will be full of spoilers so yeah. Last Jedi wasn't that bad in my opinion.

Also, Solo looks a bit more promising then Rogue One to me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 08:43:56 PM by Beyond Neptune »

rogue one was decent so yeah i hope solo can do better since its focused on one dude rather than a crew of people

rogue one was decent so yeah i hope solo can do better since its focused on one dude rather than a crew of people
Yeah, you can also do a lot more with Han Solo since he doesn't die until Episode 7. I'm pretty sure the rest of the crew, that is aside from Chewbacca, will die.

solo coming out in May?? i didn't expect that

Rogue hugger one has been the only 100% decent one so far imo

The others have had their moments for sure but...

What the hell is a Mass Shadow and before you answer that, forget it.

Solo is going to be terrible. I can guarantee it. At least the backlash will be hilarious.

force awakens was average, rogue one was unnecessary, the last jedi is legitimately terrible and solo is going to be prequel-tier campy and loving stupid

i've only played the lego games when it comes to episode 1-6 and i have seen 7 and rogue one but watching the last jedi completely curbstomped my will to watch episode 9

Rogue one was good. Movies where everyone dies tend to do better than most. See: resevoir dogs, hateful 8, inglorious basterds

rogue one was the war movie star wars deserved. the characters were almost secondary, if not intentionally. i was in it for the action, and action i got. and the ending was just perfect.

ep 8 is legitimately one of the worst movies i've ever seen