If Blockland receives a new update, what would you like to see in it?

Author Topic: If Blockland receives a new update, what would you like to see in it?  (Read 5568 times)

A better engine and more event scripts.

Genius, just reprogram the entire game from the ground up. I'm sure Badspot would love to do that.

you know this guy is a professional when he has a springtrap avatar

ability to export sections of the 3d areas on google earth into blockland so you can play on it like a static shape

Genius, just reprogram the entire game from the ground up. I'm sure Badspot would love to do that.
the title asks for an update you would like to see, it doesn't specify how small it has to be

ability to export sections of the 3d areas on google earth into blockland so you can play on it like a static shape

are you sure you want to do that

loot boxes
the  p a t r i c i a n  feature

though 100% honest it would incentivize badspot to update more often so maybe its worth it in the end... .  .. .. .

everything visible in game is fine imo, on the coding side i wouldn't be able to judge however i do know that there's a hell of a lot of stuff that could be optimized or support that could be introduced

everything visible in game is fine imo, on the coding side i wouldn't be able to judge however i do know that there's a hell of a lot of stuff that could be optimized or support that could be introduced

dll mods such as bl-browser are integrated into the game
improved vehicle collision
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, we  should be able to be flung more when we crash.

An option to have a hub instead of a menu, where you can build your menu basically.

Iirc there was an addon for pre-v21 that did that but because of how it was made it can no longer load on v21.

Basically if you wanted to you could build and create a floating islans hub where each island opens a different menu like the server menu.

And how about if the loading screen/server browser had a server preview uploaded by the owner, along with a description.

And a dual boot option popup before starting blockland giving you a choice between V21 (Modern Blockland) and V20 (Blockland Legacy).

An option to select your own master server ingame for futureproofing.

The ability for users to make their own body part models I.E. more hats. And for client to client DLing of parts, decals and other avatar based add-ons.

new dup  and perhaps bugfixes

other than that, though, i would just want baddy to announce that it's the last update blockland will ever receive
so, closure

and a few more speedkart tracks
it's kinda sad to have a racing gamemode with such few amount of tracks
plus badspot's server has more than the default ones

wheres our story mode goddamnit

are you sure you want to do that
almost looks like the pre-v21 maps