Author Topic: Homework Online Essay  (Read 1155 times)

What quad said, there are bots out there that try to register to forums and such just so they can flood the forums with stuffty ads.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. These accounts were being made as far back as Thanksgiving, including variations on "auto insurance." There are literally hundreds of them.

$230
none of them are registered with keys
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 10:52:52 AM by Mega-Bear »

seems like a lot of nice people

it's literally just a spam bot dude

oh yeah ive played with these people before

yea ive been eyeing these accounts for almost half a year now, i'm curious whether it's a bot generating accounts or if it's just a guy trying to make a garbage arg

yea ive been eyeing these accounts for almost half a year now, i'm curious whether it's a bot generating accounts or if it's just a guy trying to make a garbage arg
My old gmod server forum had them after it died. They posted, too, and every site was flagged as malicious. Bots.

Badspot made a pretty detailed post about how captcha software was useless in dealing with bots, annoying for humans, and how we don't need it due to access costing money.
That was written before reCaptcha was as good as it is nowadays, but the point still stands that we still don't need it because you have to pay for access.

wtf i saw "homework online" and thought i was looking in games