[News] Apple has an invalid language key causing apps and the phone to crash

Author Topic: [News] Apple has an invalid language key causing apps and the phone to crash  (Read 3362 times)

https://youtu.be/HUE9mCN7sek

Android, linux, and windows so far are not affected, and some apple devices are rarely not affected..

If you are on a Mac/iPhone you might not be able to click the video because the comments reveal the character - basically your app/device crashes because the unicode does not exist, you can thank apple for that
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:58:01 AM by Kyuande »

Is this the new "Effective. Power. (arab words)" thingజ్ఞా

if you still go apple at this point, one you're a hipster friend and two I pity your existence

Legit any other OS just displays a placeholder 'character not found' symbol. Why the hell could Apple not do that? Were they high up enough on themselves that they didn't make something to catch it because they thought they had every character covered or something?

Legit any other OS just displays a placeholder 'character not found' symbol. Why the hell could Apple not do that? Were they high up enough on themselves that they didn't make something to catch it because they thought they had every character covered or something?
s q u a r e

if you still go apple at this point, one you're a hipster friend and two I pity your existence

if you still go windows at this point, one you're a self entitled obese gamer friend and two I pity your existence
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 02:53:41 AM by PhantOS »

lol i hate how clickbaity overreact that video was

if you value data security at all you'd use one

imagine unironically defending apple products