[News] Apple has an invalid language key causing apps and the phone to crash

Author Topic: [News] Apple has an invalid language key causing apps and the phone to crash  (Read 3305 times)

Itt: 15 year olds become professional product experts

Itt: 15 year olds become professional product experts
No one wants to use PhantOS Windows but its better than IOS

Idk but I've been using both Mac and windows for like 7 years and they both are equally as useful. Of course Android vs iOS is it's own fight (Android loving rocks)

if you still go apple at this point, one you're a hipster friend and two I pity your existence

lol this guy gets butthurt over apple hardware

how DARE someone use a BRAND OF PHONE that i DON'T LIKE
i MUST inform them about how INFERIOR they are to ME

i hear all this stuff talking about apple phones and android phones yet nothing about the windows phone
i think we all know the true winner of this argument

this happened in runescape. people using the micro- could crash people's clients

if you still go apple at this point, one you're a hipster friend and two I pity your existence
Apple sucks but you can't call someone a hipster for using one of the most mainstream brands. that's kind of the opposite of what a hipster is. (overused insult anyway, most people don't even know what it means. case in point here.)

t. the man who absolutely refuses to move on from itunes

Pretty sure this also happened a couple years ago where I think it bricked some phones but this seems much more tame

why use iOS or OS X (mac os) when you can use linux

why use a computer when you could do stuff irl and have a life.................... haha right..................... :(