Author Topic: Zombi: Location (-[Back Alley]-[Unknown]-)  (Read 1982 times)

This color is for Exposition.
This color if for battle-related things.
This color is for item and health related things.
This is for Place Names
Format: ( Just for me )

Health: 10/10
Items: [-[None]-]
Weapon Equipped: Fisticuffs

Run Start

The zombie apocalypse started yesterday. A Green Valley man promised me some money if the doctors could cure it - 500 million Greenbacks. But, as he expected, it broke out. I came to his door and he was infected. I brought nothing, as he's the richest man in town - but on death's door. We never thought they would be actual zombies, kinda like the Syphilis plague that came in Medieval times.

We know you're probably far different from us in your universe. Just a week ago we had opened our first portal into Z'Laknek (Nalopszian for Earth) and we had accepted visitors into our world for the first time. But, we noticed something. These visitors, although Alt-humans, were very sickly beings, a very pale blue. Since we're so similar, but also so different, we never worried about it. Then, their lungs stopped breathing. Their hearts stopped beating. We learned very soon that once a person's heart stops, they're mindless zombies. Try as they might, a zombie can still think but not control themselves. Their spinal cord has been almost digested and replaced with a syrupy liquid that they called some stupid stuff like Z-Matter. Z-matter is actually a temporary cure for the zombie plague, as it competes for space in the spinal cord. It's a 3 way war, 2 different "viruses" and the immune system. Eventually that all collapses though.

Back to the man who promised me money, he opened the door and told me to run. He seemed to have a heart attack - poor old man, I thought. But, he got up. So, I ran into the nearest hiding place: a dumpster. He's waiting for me, I think. The zombie banged on the dumpster opening a few times, but then seems to have left. I can see his pale face out of the fume opening.

Items: [-[Cell Phone]-[Glass Bottle (Unbroken)]-]

What to do?

Sequence Start
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:41:53 PM by Verification »

(Hi, I might suggest making the orange an easier to read color like green, or since it seems to be most of the post, just doing no color at all. Thank you, sir.)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 09:31:59 AM by SWAT One »

MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEES
p.s. fap

Bump

You can't masturbate. You're in a loving dumpster and the zombie will climb up and eat your richard if you make any sounds that include slapping noises.

Items: [-[Cell Phone]-[Glass Bottle (Unbroken)]-]

What to do?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 11:18:52 AM by Verification »

choke zombie with bottle

try to clear out the dumpster place of all zombies THEN fap

choke zombie with bottle

You tap the bottle inside the garbage near the fume opening and the old man walks to it. (Roll: 15/20) You lunge your bottle into his head with a quick motion and the zombie bites into it, causing glass to go into his now flattened and soft palate and prevent him from doing any more actual harm. You jump out and walk right past the now mutilated zombie who just stares at you with soul-less, white eyes. Suddenly, he screams loudly - this forgeter sounds like a loving HL3 psychic headcrab zombie - loud as forget and the sound feels like it's trying to get into your head. 2 more zombies seem to cross the corner in the alley (or were they already there? you were only seeing out of the fume opening.) and slowly limp toward you.

try to clear out the dumpster place of all zombies THEN fap
You go up and shank both of the zombies. (17/20 roll) they're in pain and trembling. Oddly, no blood is gushing out. These ones must be out of date.
Legless Zombie
Seemingly dangerous. Because it's infected and not that it will cause serious damage.
Health: 3/10

Legless, Anorexic, In Pain, Leg Trembling
Fatty Zombie
Seemingly dangerous. Probably because it's fat layers will stop all attacks and it'll eat me because I run out of weapons.
Health: 2/10

Encumbered, Obese, In Pain, Legs trembling
Items: [-[Cell Phone]-[Glass Bottle (Broken Uncleanly)]-]

What to do?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 08:48:23 PM by Verification »

kick their skulls in

You kick them both lightly in the chest and they fall over. Then you go around and keep stomping their heads in, and... dead. Nothing left. Just wish you could have saved whatever conciousness these forgeters had before the expired.

What to do?

check cellphone for potential surviving acquaintances

wait the zombies are dead?

OK NOW WE CAN FAP

wait the zombies are dead?

OK NOW WE CAN FAP
Go Go Squeeze!

Health: 11/10 Uber For 1 Turn