Author Topic: Soldier101@ - Map thief (+ dupe thief) - Nuisance.  (Read 4228 times)

So, on Gontron's merp he was breaking the rules constantly, being a nuisance but we gave him his chances.
After he didn't learn, Gontron banned him for 7200 minutes.

Yellow - rule breaking, being a dunce
Red - Ban

After this, we forgot about it and went on with our day, until a player named 'HoboBlok' came onto the server, claiming to be Soldier101@'s alt and admitting to build theft. (Can't get pic. of claiming to be his alt due to logger but I can get a witness testimony).

Highlighted to show the important things*

After this, I permabanned both his alt and his main but he now has stolen over 8+ player's dupes, our entire map and such.
He admitted to wanting to host with own merp using our things but don't have a picture due to chat-log not logging it + it didn't take a picture (for some reason).

Please be on the lookout of this player, both blid + name will be posted below, I'd suggest banning them both.

Soldier101@ = 187556
HoboBlok = 192746

*update* Apparently he has more than 1 account linked to his IP,

Please take this drama with seriousness, I know that saving maps is apart of the game but he /stole/ our dupes along with our hard work.

/support. if there's anything I hate it's build thieves.

"This server is stuff"
*saves the map*

This doesn't surprise me, soldier is a known starfish (even on the forums)

i can tell he just got on the server just for the map

Lies, The author left to much out. I didn't even save the map less much distribute it.
I got banned for making my empire attack the USA which was gontrons empire.
The errous would've won too, If he didn't ban me. Yes, I alted, but gontron is a horrid admin, he afked like... the whole time.
So I said some lame crap trying to get his attention with my alt, so he could trust me and I could make my new empire, North Butch.
But in the end, All I got was banned. I really wanted to play MERP. But either I made one mistake by saying some crap or gontron is just a afker.

Also, THe problem with that is JackTheAwesome and I fought over the U.S.A town, I WON
But Jack the Awesome wasn't there the morrow, so everyone thought I attacked a town while the player wasn't there.
South korea however, played a huge part of the battle, considering that they refused to give the town artillery support.

And I never got to dup thief. I wish I did though, But I never did.

The only bad thing I think I did was alted. But who cares if im the one paying 15 more bucks for it.
I said stuff that wasn't true, however to get gontrons attention.^^

w h a t

And No, I am not a nuisance I just really want to play a good MERP.
ONCE AGAIN, I DID NOT SAVE THE MAP, I MY HAVE SAID SOME THINGS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET GONTRONS ATTENTION SO I COULD ACTUALLY PLAY

ONCE AGAIN, I DID NOT SAVE THE MAP, I MY HAVE SAID SOME THINGS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET GONTRONS ATTENTION SO I COULD ACTUALLY PLAY, I ONLY JOINED THE SERVER SO I COULD PLAY

After he didn't learn, Gontron banned him for 7200 minutes.
Lies, He perma banned me and my not-so-bad-alt

Lies, The author left to much out. I didn't even save the map less much distribute it.
I got banned for making my empire attack the USA which was gontrons empire.
The errous would've won too, If he didn't ban me. Yes, I alted, but gontron is a horrid admin, he afked like... the whole time.
So I said some lame crap trying to get his attention with my alt, so he could trust me and I could make my new empire, North Butch.
But in the end, All I got was banned. I really wanted to play MERP. But either I made one mistake by saying some crap or gontron is just a afker.
Also, THe problem with that is JackTheAwesome and I fought over the U.S.A town, I WON
But Jack the Awesome wasn't there the morrow, so everyone thought I attacked a town while the player wasn't there.
South korea however, played a huge part of the battle, considering that they refused to give the town artillery support.

The only bad thing I think I did was alted. But who cares if im the one paying 15 more bucks for it.
I said stuff that wasn't true, however to get gontrons attention.^^
ONCE AGAIN, I DID NOT SAVE THE MAP, I MY HAVE SAID SOME THINGS BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET GONTRONS ATTENTION SO I COULD ACTUALLY PLAY

Lies, He perma banned me and my not-so-bad-alt

apperently this wasnt good enough for 1 post

Why can't I stinken edit in drama...