a girl in my class has been on f-list since 830am

Author Topic: a girl in my class has been on f-list since 830am  (Read 2926 times)

i never expected to see someone on f-list in the wild. ive seen some things at my game college, hentai wallpapers, furry avatars, trenchcoats and neckbeards...

if u dont kno f-list is a erp hub & has a main chat page where ppl post their erp idea "advertisements" and its dominated by furries and weebs particularly of nasty nature

from start of class till like 12 she was going at it, the name colors revealed it was a filthy hetero erp too.
i texted her at like 9 saying that she should watch out as ppl in our class know about f-list but that didnt stop her

thanks for reading my blog thread btw i just had to vent this scumm discovery

the name colors revealed it was a filthy hetero erp too.
wtf this is unacceptable, homo is the only way to go

When u gotta erp, u gotta erp. Class be damned **unzips 18 inch serrated snake

whats the deal with people on f-list who don't fill out the kink list and just put a picture of a canon character on their description and some stuffty quote
it kind of defeats the point, doesn't it? are they just there for regular-ass RP...??

whats the deal with people on f-list who don't fill out the kink list and just put a picture of a canon character on their description and some stuffty quote
it kind of defeats the point, doesn't it? are they just there for regular-ass RP...??
if u aint even gonna write a profile then how can i expect u to write a paragraph that can make my richard hard am i right reddit?

I've never understood or seen the appeal of these ERP chatrooms, always thiught they were a little weird since you're doing it with complete strangers instead of friends you closely know

That and I've only ever seen f-list used for when an artist makes a commission page and lists their special interestes and what they will or won't draw, haven't seen it in like a year tho

no, they're there for regular ass-RP

I've never understood or seen the appeal of these ERP chatrooms, always thiught they were a little weird since you're doing it with complete strangers instead of friends you closely know

That and I've only ever seen f-list used for when an artist makes a commission page and lists their special interestes and what they will or won't draw, haven't seen it in like a year tho

research is research man I dont know the actors in the videos but goddamn if I aint gonna beat my meat

instead of friends you closely know
something about this sentence is off

what the forget is an f-list and why do you guys know what it is