Author Topic: BLockyBuildingBro/CM1107ProjectInfinium - Complete handicap  (Read 8560 times)

actually dats a handicapped question why df wouldnt it b blocky
Same IP, same ID, same behaviour.

All the good stuff.

alright, might as well answer these since my loving sperg session is done.
completely unfunny
almost all of these were unnacceptable, and tbh it was an attempt at a forum Self Delete. hey, I guess it worked.
the last two however, I see nothing wrong with, literally just me posting a picture of me making a stuffty face

as for the vert stuff, yeah I realize it's unfunny now, and really, a joke isn't funny especially if it's forced.

borderline handicapation
Postal/Zeustal was dodging around questions by retorting with witty remark and "no u" type stuff so I posted a stuff photo. I mean I see like at least one "mmmm grayons" photo a day and they're practically the same. would you rather I just quote one of the ones Torin or limerick have posted?

still, I apologize

complete handicapation

see top, and still unnaceptable. sorry for plaguing the forums with stuffposts for a short bit.

impotent rage

he has an irrational hatred for people, even me

you guys better watch out a fat 13 year old on the internet is angery!

that first one was pretty unprovoked and just me angryposting while salty, apologies to Tony.

however I stand by the two at the bottom. You really are a passive aggressive piece of stuff at times and it seems like most of the time you just attempt to get a reaction out of people

BLockyBuildingBro (Aurius) has been joining Conan's server to be an annoyance recently, here he is after changing his name and having a fit.

I was building a joke sign that said 'ZEUSTAL BIG GAY" and your response is to not let me even play on the server by forcing my player into ski mode or whatever it is, even after I cleared the bricks. Clear admin abuse imo, and you were saying "it wasn't you" at first then going on to say how it was.

I don't like you, Zeustal, yeah, but really? spending 10 minutes of your time typing out a command to make the game unplayable?

I'm probably in the wrong here still.

also how you getting my IP Address?
and don't give me that "oh it's a public website" stuff again.

your ip is public, dunno why that's so hard to get across to you

I was building a joke sign that said 'ZEUSTAL BIG GAY" and your response is to not let me even play on the server by forcing my player into ski mode or whatever it is, even after I cleared the bricks. Clear admin abuse imo, and you were saying "it wasn't you" at first then going on to say how it was.
You've been warned to not instigate stuff on the server and yet you continue to despite being given countless chances, considering how insistent you are on being a baby I believe launching you a bit was a very lenient punishment, not to mention your reaction was lovely!

I don't like you, Zeustal, yeah, but really? spending 10 minutes of your time typing out a command to make the game unplayable?
Glad we're on the same page, I don't like you either so stay off the server if you're going to be an annoyance.

I'm probably in the wrong here still.
Yes.

also how you getting my IP Address?
and don't give me that "oh it's a public website" stuff again.
Your IP is public, we see it when you join the server so changing your name every day isn't going to fool anyone.

By the way, what happened to taking a break from the forums? It's been like one day dude, way to have no credibility.

in order to join a server the server has to know your ip address so it can establish a connection to your computer. its echoed into console, and is also echoed when you disconnect. players normally cannot see console output, but with the eval mod i have on the server, some console messages will be shown when running stuff.

regardless, if you dont want people to know your real ip address/location on the internet, the only way is thru a proxy. the reality is nobody cares tho, people only really notice when someone makes a big deal of their ip being shown. its not like we can do anything knowing the general location of your ip, if the ip location lookup is even correct (which can often be wrong)

You've been warned to not instigate stuff on the server and yet you continue to despite being given countless chances, considering how insistent you are on being a baby I believe launching you a bit was a very lenient punishment, not to mention your reaction was lovely!

Glad we're on the same page, I don't like you either so stay off the server if you're going to be an annoyance.

Yes.

Your IP is public, we see it when you join the server so changing your name every day isn't going to fool anyone.

By the way, what happened to taking a break from the forums? It's been like one day dude, way to have no credibility.

It wasn't meant to instigate a reaction, it was a joke build. it was words.

fair enough.

yes.

Forgot that server admins can see IPs with certain addons, but I wasn't trying to fool anyone with a name change, just trying out stupid names. besides, if my BL_ID is always visible, why attempt to hide with a name change.

You really are a passive aggressive piece of stuff at times and it seems like most of the time you just attempt to get a reaction out of people

you're the only person who's ever called me passive aggressive so this seems to be more along the lines of you not taking jokes well

/support

this guys my friend. yes, i know you're gonna see this blocky, so i'll tell you now. you're being a total handicap. you've been sperging around on this forum for months not taking any advice or tips anyone could give you to just take a break, and as a result making an awful name for yourself. what are you accomplishing? what are you getting done? take a break from this forum. take a break from blockland. all you do is ramble on about how the forums dumb and toxic, and if it is, THEN TAKE A BREAK. PLEASE.

zeustal is a friend smh

/support

this guys my friend. yes, i know you're gonna see this blocky, so i'll tell you now. you're being a total handicap. you've been sperging around on this forum for months not taking any advice or tips anyone could give you to just take a break, and as a result making an awful name for yourself. what are you accomplishing? what are you getting done? take a break from this forum. take a break from blockland. all you do is ramble on about how the forums dumb and toxic, and if it is, THEN TAKE A BREAK. PLEASE.

blocky spergs out again! more at 6

ah i forgeted up

now my argument is ruined

zeustal is a friend smh
you're triple friend, get outta here

-snip-
-snip-

blocky spergs out again! more at 6
Holy stuff, I died reading this.