BLockyBuildingBro/CM1107ProjectInfinium - Complete handicap

Author Topic: BLockyBuildingBro/CM1107ProjectInfinium - Complete handicap  (Read 8766 times)

the girl reading this

i would like to remember the time blocky joined my l4d2 game and said he was a "fan of my channel" and then when i turned my mic on he was like "OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY YOU"

and now here we are

sebi do a face reveal and room tour

alright, time to bump the stuff out of this.
Sebi, I wasn't thinking straight I was just pissed about previous events that day as well. truth is I was definitely being a complete handicap. almost everything I post is loving stupid and I don't know why I can't see that.

i would like to remember the time blocky joined my l4d2 game and said he was a "fan of my channel" and then when i turned my mic on he was like "OH MY GOD IT'S REALLY YOU"

I mean yeah I was surprised I joined the game but I didn't react like I saw forgetin jesus.

as for my stuffty comments on your content, I technically still stand by them but in a less stuffty manner. I like your content, I really do, but when it's nothing but 4 second videos and MUGEN CUPHEAD PROGRESS it gets boring.

I like your content, I really do, but when it's nothing but 4 second videos and MUGEN CUPHEAD PROGRESS it gets boring.
unsub

I like your content, I really do, but when it turns into nothing but 4 second videos and MUGEN CUPHEAD PROGRESS it gets boring.
noedit

-snip-
ignore the fact that i'm posting twice in drama anyways (why the forget would you bump this btw)

i haven't posted a cuphead update in like a month and i don't plan to make another one (nor do i plan to even finish cuphead as a whole lol) and i've been working on actual videos, the "4 second videos" are just filler while i actually work on stuff so people don't start commenting "sebi is dead!!!!"

back on my point, leave the forums. seriously. you get annoyed so easily by everyone here and you end up making a complete handicap out of yourself.

stop changing your ingame name btw, it's not fooling us when you join

why would I be trying to fool you guys if my BL_ID is always the same? I just change my name a lot

why would I be trying to fool you guys if my BL_ID is always the same? I just change my name a lot
because you go on servers and intentionally talk stuff about everyone

also you’ve been named aurius everytime ive played with you so ???

u ok Adrenaline

because you go on servers and intentionally talk stuff about everyone

also you’ve been named aurius everytime ive played with you so ???
tbh Aurius is such a gay name it sounds like a Warhammer 40k character.
I mean Vtro sounds mega gay as well but i'm trying to find the like, least bad one?
all names are bad let's be honest

tbh Aurius is such a gay name it sounds like a Warhammer 40k character.
I mean Vtro sounds mega gay as well but i'm trying to find the like, least bad one?
all names are bad let's be honest
nothing will top "BLockyBuildingBro" or "CM1107ProjectInfinium" as far as autistic names so at least you've already been to the bottom of the barrel

1. BLockyBuildingbro was made when I was like, 12. if you go in my post history from the very beginning it's nothing but fnaf cringe eughhhh.
2. Current account was a ARG account I quit on.
3. nice unneccesary bump