Betalykos - Swifthyena: 2 immature edgelords

Author Topic: Betalykos - Swifthyena: 2 immature edgelords  (Read 5584 times)

Introduction

i decided to go to visit betalykos's server after not seeing him for a long time, after about 5 minutes of being on the server sugar joined and started being uber annoying to us so i told her to stop, when she didn't i did a simple 1 minute ban. after i gave her a ban betalykos got super pissed and started yelling at me repeatedly saying how i shouldn't have done that to her and about 50 other things, after that he de-admined me (manual) then banned me. i joined back today and went on his server, he started getting mad at me for making an upside down cross as a joke and then he started shoving christian stuff in my face trying to offend me, so i decided to clear all bricks (at the time there was no builds besides my crosses) a second before i clicked the button he loaded a map and i unintentionally cleared it on accident trying to clear my stuff, then he de-admined me down to regular admin and got even further pissy, then swifthyena joined.

beta and swift started being extremely immature and this was the outcome:

after i told beta/swift to stop being so immature i was perma'd for this reason:

at this point it looks almost as if he wants to be drama'd. a little later after i was banned a friend took some pictures of what they were saying

he even openly admitted to wanting to track me and find where i live/'beat me up", after that beta was messaging me pulling the bully card and even going as far as to claiming i was going to kill him

TLDR swifthyena/betalykos are both huge edgelords begging for attention, it's only a matter of time until swifthyena spams the comment section of this drama with his bullstuff. all in all i strongly advise you to stay away from these cunts until they learn to grow up and get over criticism without having to ban people for it

on the topic of swifthyena/racooner, does anyone else feel like he didn't get more normal or mature, just meaner? its like hes trying to be cool/fit in by it

kid says hes 11

no wonder hes so inmature

/support

on the topic of swifthyena/racooner, does anyone else feel like he didn't get more normal or mature, just meaner? its like hes trying to be cool/fit in by it

exactly

i noticed that too

every single image in the op is cursed /support

every single image in the op is cursed /support
go check cursed image thread

The pee in your butt thing is from a spoony review, I literally just remembered that out of no where wtf

yes

Why are we still here, just to suffer?
/support

yea, like blocklandblocko kinda just stopped posting so much but swifthyena cant stop his boners from popping up

yea, like blocklandblocko kinda just stopped posting so much but swifthyena cant stop his boners from popping up
jokes on you 11 year olds dont have boners