Betalykos - Swifthyena: 2 immature edgelords

Author Topic: Betalykos - Swifthyena: 2 immature edgelords  (Read 5586 times)

jokes on you 11 year olds dont have boners
swifthyena can send you his boner pics as proof from looking at this

The pee in your butt thing is from a spoony review, I literally just remembered that out of no where wtf
he allways says immature things like that out of the blue

lol @ the "i know where he lives"
can't wait for him to swat some random person because he doesn't know how stuff works

jokes on you 11 year olds dont have boners
shut up

considering his rumored age of 11 and his immaturity and he could only specify state clearly shows hes just a stupid kid who is doing things beyond his age

also you can just get IP's from people joining your server lol
/support?

nosupport, i had only been on the server for a minute. i was only going here to work on a mall i was making. so i dident even try to get involved in this bullstuff. so please dont just blame your stuff on meplis your the one whos been bothering me for like since ive known you. honestly, your the one who wont leave me the forget alone with your insults and stuff. you cant handle what i like at all either. i still remember that stuffty argument on steam thst you started with me for no reason.

i was only going here to work on a mall i was making.
Racooner do your loveual fantasies take place in malls?

Racooner do your loveual fantasies take place in malls?
Every corner you turn do you just try to be a richard bag?

nosupport, i had only been on the server for a minute. i was only going here to work on a mall i was making. so i dident even try to get involved in this bullstuff. so please dont just blame your stuff on meplis your the one whos been bothering me for like since ive known you. honestly, your the one who wont leave me the forget alone with your insults and stuff. you cant handle what i like at all either. i still remember that stuffty argument on steam thst you started with me for no reason.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""no reason"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"i dident even try to get involved in this bullstuff"

looks like you got involved so much to the point you said you want me and my brother to be "wiped off this planet" nice handicapped logic you got there

swift do you have a legitimate special interest or obsession over loving stores or what

swift do you have a legitimate special interest or obsession over loving stores or what
See thats what im saying

>"i know where he lives"
horsestuff

the forget is that last video

no but i have an inerest for retail and shopping centers. theres a whole community actually of people with a simular interest if you want me to link it.
just found this on beta's profile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibdHMCV6_XM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coeZdJS8Ro4
can you not link my YT
"i dident even try to get involved in this bullstuff"

looks like you got involved so much to the point you said you want me and my brother to be "wiped off this planet" nice handicapped logic you got there
im not allowed to vent?

the forget is that last video
its old and cringey why are you guys even linking that