My Cat "Cheeto" has 3 fractured bones and FIV. It Costs over 1000$

Author Topic: My Cat "Cheeto" has 3 fractured bones and FIV. It Costs over 1000$  (Read 2507 times)

phantos with the insensitive joke :P

It's not a joke. My cat passed like a few months ago (she was 18 so basically ancient) and we got her euthanized at home. Didn't have anywhere to put the body so she's been chillin in the freezer next to the booze

Still sorry to hear what happened to Cheeto. Hope he doesnt suffer too much

It's not a joke. My cat passed like a few months ago (she was 18 so basically ancient) and we got her euthanized at home. Didn't have anywhere to put the body so she's been chillin in the freezer next to the booze

Your the first person who guessed his gender right, everyone always thinks hes a female. Also thanks for the support

man, this is always sad to hear. wish your cat the best of luck.

me with my insensitive reply. rip your cat too :(

you were trying to bait someone, dammit. stop making me feel bad >:(

snip

nevermind

i missed your update on the 5k,
ouch
sorry man
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 10:07:41 PM by Kumquat »

Would it be nicer to let him possibly die from FIV and sickness or put him down. (it could be a miracle and he could somehow get better and fight through the fractures, which i dont see how physically possible that is)

personally, i think it would be better to put him down if he's suffering
i've had to put down both my pets. my cat was sneezing blood for months and we couldn't find out what was wrong with her and she wouldn't eat anymore. my dog was unable to get up because his hips were forgeted and he pretty much had to drag himself around. they were both 18+ so they lived pretty long lives
if he can make it through, let him live. if he can't, maybe it's better to put him down instead of letting him suffer until he dies.

Damn your cat looks awesome. I still haven't taken mine out of the freezer

You aren't funny.

stuff, man. Really sorry about your cat. I hope he manages to make a good recovery overtime.

i dont have any money to give you but i hope your cat makes it through all this

what the forget
yep
we suspect that she had a nasal tumor but the vets couldn't find anything

burn down your house and get the insurance money to pay for it