Eli Roth's "Death Wish" Remake gets torn apart by politics

Author Topic: Eli Roth's "Death Wish" Remake gets torn apart by politics  (Read 4558 times)

Biased political magazines take their worldview into account when reviewing a movie? Shocker.

Only the finest conservatives and "kekistan" citizens of the USA (United Snowflakes of America) would get THIS hurt over a stuffty remake getting horrible reviews

gotta wonder why movie critics didnt like a bargain bin action flick

did you watch it

Or maybe it's just a stuffty movie

did you watch it

No? It's not worth watching.

If dumb critics saying stupid stuff makes you feel urged to defend a stupid movie, you may be an idiot.

did you watch it
You're right I should watch the Emoji movie as well before deeming it a soulless unimaginative cash-in piece of garbage right

I'm not paying to see stuff
No? It's not worth watching.

If dumb critics saying stupid stuff makes you feel urged to defend a stupid movie, you may be an idiot.

alrighty then

glad to know you're fully willing to judge something without even seeing it

You're right I should watch the Emoji movie as well before deeming it a soulless unimaginative cash-in piece of garbage right

because an action film that looks mediocre has anything to do with something you can watch for five seconds and see it's stuff

alrighty then

because an action film that looks mediocre has anything to do with something you can watch for five seconds and see it's stuff
You know I'm not really going against the odds on this one because 90% of old action remakes are stuff robocop point break total recall red dawn ghostbusters Do I have to loving go on you know what I mean

alrighty then

you do the same thing no?

this looks like stuff

You know I'm not really going against the odds on this one because 90% of old action remakes are stuff robocop point break total recall red dawn ghostbusters Do I have to loving go on you know what I mean

some remakes are better but yeah they need to slow down sometimes

you do the same thing no?

that was the trailer
not the movie

alrighty then

This may mean something to you but it means nothing to everyone else

the movie looks like it's boring and the ratings seem to reaffirm this

alrighty then

are you not doing the same thing by calling the critics out for their bullstuff? for all you know they could be right, you haven't seen it

are you not doing the same thing by calling the critics out for their bullstuff? for all you know they could be right, you haven't seen it

It is a stuff movie but not for the reasons they say

The problem is they're using politics to bash a movie instead of, say, actual movie critique. The movie isn't bad because of the timing, or the "white guy with a gun Annoying Orangeian love letter to the NRA" nonsensical bullstuff. It's bad because it's a bad movie. And the fact that there are people getting paid to write such drivel is honestly sad.