Author Topic: My best friend's dad will die within the next 12 hours (dead)  (Read 6091 times)

f = paying respects

I don't see how that's "meme around"

I'm not about to say "Sorry" cause that is the most empty thing you can say to someone who just lost someone.

wtf no?

sorry for their and your loss, man. my condolences.

f = paying respects

i dont know if you remember 2014 but "press f to pay respects" is a joke not an actual thing to say when someones dead
I'm not about to say "Sorry" cause that is the most empty thing you can say to someone who just lost someone.
are you joking or just handicapped
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:33:02 PM by Adrenaline »

It was honestly so loving heart wrenching to see her hugging her dying father that I had no choice but to cry in front of her and her family.
damn... they done killt ol rando...

;(

f = paying respects

is from a call of duty game. thats how it became a meme

i dont know if you remember 2014 but "press f to pay respects" is a joke not an actual thing to say when someones dead
Where it originated doesn't matter.
It has been used in serious situations before, stop being such a hard ass.

how much of a moron must you be to think that "press f to pay respects" can be used seriously.

how do you go from "cats shouldn't be euthanized they are living beings" to "press f to sarcastic death meme" in a thread about someone's dad dyimg

Even if you did mean it seriously that's such a low tier father death joke.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:13:57 PM by PhantOS »

nobody goes to funerals saying "F!!!!!! F!!!!!!!!!!" genius

how much of a moron must you be to think that "press f to pay respects" can be used seriously.
It has been, and will be used seriously.
Stop living in the past, the future is now, old man.

It has been, and will be used seriously.
Stop living in the past, the future is now, old man. [ img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/645/713/888.jpg[/img]
stop talking to me troll

nobody goes to funerals saying "F!!!!!! F!!!!!!!!!!" genius
Do you hear anyone with an ounce of dignity saying "lol" out loud instead of just laughing?

Do you hear anyone with an ounce of dignity saying "lol" out loud instead of just laughing?
do you hear anyone with an ounce of dignity saying 'f' instead of 'my condolences'

because I dont