nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 55356 times)

be thankful I didn't make another one and bumped an old one UWU
:/

oh stuff i'm real threatened
this fur-coat loving closet furry sub is going to drama you on the internet watch out!!!

nix you can just stop replying

oh stuff i'm real threatened
this fur-coat loving closet furry sub is going to drama you on the internet watch out!!!

is your go-to pisser-offer the "lol ur a closet furry" or something? that's cute, but no nix, I don't wanna hook up with you. I'm not gay bro.
UWU

nice loving job responding to the weak insult instead of actually acknowledging the loving point of that post

and no i'm not trying to piss anyone off, unlike you who literally goes out of their way to make everybody around them as angry as possible

Did you even read what I just said?

nice loving job responding to the weak insult instead of actually acknowledging the loving point of that post

the point? didn't see one. UWU

and no i'm not trying to piss anyone off, unlike you who literally goes out of their way to make everybody around them as angry as possible

I don't piss off everybody buddy,  I barely even try brother, UWU.

may i ask what i did to bother everybody to the point where i needed like 3 loving separate dramas basically just calling me a handicap, if u dont mind
Acting like a complete sperg for starters, there’s a long list. Want me to continue?

Acting like a complete sperg for starters, there’s a long list. Want me to continue?

Grim, thanks for hopping in.

the point? didn't see one. UWU
threatening to drama people is petty?? maybe try reading what people have to say instead of skimming over it and then thinking of what ebic debilitating insult you can use to single handedly destroy them
Acting like a complete sperg for starters
give me an example if u dont mind
Grim, thanks for hopping in.
:/

If anyone wants an example of what I’m talking about just search “night discussion topic” in drama

that was over 3 years ago brainiac

they aren't trolls. even if i ignore them, after like a week greenbh will still be trying to bother me and whenever i slip up in the slightest they'll bump this topic like i had just bombed the master server