nix the glaceon - loving insane

Author Topic: nix the glaceon - loving insane  (Read 54984 times)

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((read my post uwu))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((read my post uwu))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
you are r-tarded and lack simple life skills. ignore him. stop posting

they aren't trolls. even if i ignore them, after like a week greenbh will still be trying to bother me and whenever i slip up in the slightest they'll bump this topic like i had just bombed the master server
theres a block feature

i think this brother nix about to get banned

I was gonna write something but after I read his most recent post I decided not to.
don't give the attention whores attention right?

has anyone else noticed that nix is never handicapped until people give him stuff

has anyone else noticed that nix is never handicapped until people give him stuff
Kind of like certain individuals we've come to really dislike. *cough* darth *cough* officerzach *cough*

Kind of like certain individuals we've come to really dislike. *cough* darth *cough* officerzach *cough*
nah. they're just passively stupid because they're young
darth actually hasn't been too awful past month or so and i haven't seen zach in a bit, so that's promising

*gets asked to not be followed around*
*immediate response is to bump the drama after a month of no word of it*
such is life in the mind of a friend, I suppose

i dont know bro have you noticed that all u do is shift every blame onto something else

nah. they're just passively stupid because they're young
darth actually hasn't been too awful past month or so and i haven't seen zach in a bit, so that's promising
Nix is about 13-14, and zach was banned possibly permanently.
Also darth has been really tame which I respect that he has actually taken it in to chill out.

i dont know bro have you noticed that all u do is shift every blame onto something else

Relatively speaking, if people like you were able to own up for their own stuff, all of your posts wouldn't be low-effort garbage.

probably because theres hardly any blame you can put onto nix held up to how much stuff you give him