Chinese President bans George Orwell's "Animal Farm" and "1984", the letter "N"

Author Topic: Chinese President bans George Orwell's "Animal Farm" and "1984", the letter "N"  (Read 2422 times)

What the forget did you just forgetig say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you kow I graduated top of my class i the avy Seals, ad I’ve bee ivolved i umerous secret raids o Al-Quaeda, ad I have over 300 cofirmed kills. I am traied i gorilla warfare ad I’m the top siper i the etire US armed forces. You are othig to me but just aother target. I will wipe you the forget out with precisio the likes of which has ever bee see before o this Earth, mark my forgetig words. You thik you ca get away with sayig that stuff to me over the Iteret? Thik agai, forgeter. As we speak I am cotactig my secret etwork of spies across the USA ad your IP is beig traced right ow so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thig you call your life. You’re forgetig dead, kid. I ca be aywhere, aytime, ad I ca kill you i over seve hudred ways, ad that’s just with my bare hads. ot oly am I extesively traied i uarmed combat, but I have access to the etire arseal of the Uited States Marie Corps ad I will use it to its full extet to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the cotiet, you little stuff. If oly you could have kow what uholy retributio your little “clever” commet was about to brig dow upo you, maybe you would have held your forgetig togue. But you could’t, you did’t, ad ow you’re payig the price, you goddam idiot. I will stuff fury all over you ad you will drow i it. You’re forgetig dead, kiddo.

The Chiese govermet has baed George Orwell’s dystopia satirical ovella ad the letter ‘’ i a wide-raging olie cesorship crackdow.

Experts believe the icreased levels of suppressio - which come just days after the Chiese Commuist Party aouced presidetial term limits would be abolished - are a sign Xi Jipig hopes to become a dictator for life.

The Chia Digital Times, a Califoria-based site covering Chia, reports a list of terms excised from Chiese websites by govermet cesors icludes the letter '', Orwell's ovels  ad , ad the phrase ''.

The latter is a combiatio of Presidet Xi ad former chairma Mao Zedog's ames.

so why are they banning the letter N

it seems weird listing that a communist nation banned a book about the reality of communism before mentioning a national ban of the letter N

just to clarify to some of you, the letter is still able to be used within a word. just not on it's own.

just to clarify to some of you, the letter is still able to be used within a word. just not on it's own.

How can you ban animal farm if after you've banned the letter "N" its "Aimal Farm"?
🤔🤔🤔

chinese pokemon black and white fans on Self Delete watch
forget

proof that taiwan is number 1