sleep problems

Author Topic: sleep problems  (Read 1143 times)

alright i understand normal issues with insomnia or whatnot because i have it but in the past year it's been getting better. problem is that i loving wish i had nightmares: reason being that my dreams are just too normal
basically a brief example of what happens is that i dream that my mom came in and told me school was canceled. literally nothing else's in the xyzzz hours im asleep. then i wake up to my alarm and turn it off because i'm fully convinced school is canceled, then just fall back asleep. other times i literally just dream that my cat's in my room and i progress from being asleep to being awake without noticing at all because life is so loving similar and i spend an hour trying to find where my cat hid

just the smallest most pesky things are loving me up constantly. do any of y'all have a similar issue or am i seriously just going crazy again

if dreams are too normal, then your life is too normal.

glad i caught the expert burning the midnight oil

glad i caught the expert burning the midnight oil

aww well shucks

Now that I think about it its been a long ass time since I had a nightmare. Also when I have nightmares its always the same.

i had a dream about eating a chocolate bar last night what does that mean

i had a dream about eating a chocolate bar last night what does that mean
ur tribal

i would hate being like this. i love dreaming about weird stuff.

i would hate being like this. i love dreaming about weird stuff.
what did he mean by this

what did he mean by this
what do you mean by replying to all my posts

I feel like i haven't been remembering many dreams at all lately actually, might have to do with how my sleep pattern is tho
kinda disappointing tbh dreams can be fun

wow thats rlly weird my dreams are always loving wack mayb because i keep aj ournal

I've had this problem before. My experience was that I would wake up early in the morning, fall back to sleep, and either have extremely boring or terrible nightmare dreams. I started working out so my body would actually be tired. Tonight's an exception because I'm pulling an all nighter but maybe that helps