11 (28.2%)
King Of The Hill
13 (33.3%)
Payload (Likely won't happen)
4 (10.3%)
Capture The Flag
11 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Brick Garrison | BL-TF2 | Now with loading screen  (Read 7709 times)

i was making something like this a few years ago but i obviously gave up because i never actually go through anything
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:47:35 PM by Sebi »

Beta Update
Your criticism has finally been taken and we have taken the steps to improve the server.
- Scout has been nerfed with reduced speed and health
- Playertype speeds are now accurate
- Spy cloak watches have been fixed
- New lobby added
- Class limit added, specifically on Heavy and Engineer. This was done to prevent lag spam.
- Class skins and appearances finally added
- New map underway
/!\Weapons removed/!\
A.W.P
The Original
Fists (Temporary)
Safe Alternative

Weapons added
Boxing Gloves
Hitman's Heatmaker
Wrangler

Also, thanks to anyone who played on the server and gave us direct criticism to steer the server into the right direction. Credit to Subject for helping to improve the server during the beta. Have a good one everybody, server will stay down for a while.

I have a save of Turbine if you want more builds for this.

I have a save of Turbine if you want more builds for this.
No, sorry, me and my team prefer to build the maps ourselves.

Progress on the intelligence basement is underway, here are some screenshots of what I have done so far.

So, I need some help building.
Hopefully, someone out there actually considers this request. I need some help building the map and any future content for the server. If it comes to it, I'll be giving out 'rewards' because I am that desperate.

bump

game is good, server is online

this is a great server
(i was not paid to say this......)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 09:51:55 PM by Bing2 »

The buff-date
After the last hosting session, me and some fellow locals of the server have come across some major issues in class balancing, so me and some members of team have been working on an update to improve.

- Heavy playertype has less health and reduced speed
- Heavy's minigun now has 5% reduced damage per bullet so it isn't so unbalanced.

- Soldier's rocket launcher has been buffed increased explosion radius and AOE changes so its possible to do damage with it without it needing to be a direct hit. It's also worth mentioning that you can rocket jump with the rocket launcher, you just need to be better at it.

- Demoman's grenade launcher has been buffed with similar stats to the Rocket Launcher, except blast damage is more reliable then Rocket Launcher.
- Multi-class Pistol secondary is now faster to shoot and does slightly increased damage so it is more reliable as a secondary.
- Shotgun has been nerfed with reduced damage penalty and decreased range damage.

Scout nerf
- Scattergun has been nerfed with decreased damage penalty per pellet
- Scout playertype has been edited to be slower and jumping timeout has increased so scouts cannot spam jump anymore

On other news..
- Self Delete is no longer allowed and re frame to killing yourself to change classes, simply go into your team locker room and run onto the Red or Blue plate depending on which team you are on.
- Points now save after round ends or resets, points do not save if you are to leave though.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 05:17:35 PM by Beyond Neptune »

there's an addon that saves players points even if they leave you know

At the time of me writing this, King Of The Hill has won the vote. Next map will be in production in a week or so. Strawpoll is being disregarded as it is inconsistent compared to thread poll. If you want more common updates or news, then you should join our steam group or discord server.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:35:05 PM by Beyond Neptune »

I'm back.

After a month and a half break from this game, I've found some motivation to try and finish this project and server in a whole. I specifically want to focus on improving then just hosting it and this just doesn't go for the server, this goes for me too as a host. I'm also seeking out ANYONE who can code as I need a coder desperately so I can complete this project and host it with a consistent weapon pack. I'm offering a 10$ steam game to anyone who can support and code the weapons we have, so pm me if you are interested.

I also intend to clear up some ping and connection issues on the server so we can correctly host at the very least a 6 versus 6 server. Plans for future maps have been paused as I want to focus the rest of my energy on finishing what I have. I've also made the decision to open an administrator application which I'll add to the thread and this post.

I'm also seeking out anyone who wants to assist in the completion of 2fort and other projects or gamemodes afterwards, I will not make an application for this so instead just simply pm me and I'll get you hooked with the dev server password. Aside from that, I hope to make this server enjoyable for everyone from now on and if you have any requests, pm me. With that said and done, I hope you all have a good day.

Admin Button