Author Topic: The Boss Baby: Back In Buisness trailer  (Read 2374 times)

https://youtu.be/WGNwOoWnOMw
The Boss Baby is back in business and trying to balance family life with Baby Corp work with a little help from his brother and accomplice, Tim. New Dreamworks Animation series launching April 6, only on Netflix.

when will netflix pay for the creation of ctrl alt del season 2

when will netflix pay for the creation of ctrl alt del season 2
never because they already made it

ok but what about season 3 where the art style is different
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 05:17:45 PM by Adrenaline »

haha ! funny baby !

Jesus. this is disgusting. I watched the original movie, and at the end it was proven.. It was all a bedtime story to Tim Templeton (the son, not the baby)'s daughter. Then they say "Haha, forget you!" and make a sequel. Really? It was the PERFECT story. It didn't need a sequel. IT DIDN'T NEED A PREQUEL.
The first movie already told everything you needed to know about the Boss Baby, Tim Templeton and his family. I found the humor really enjoyable too, it was a mix of fart humor, Elvis Presley cameos, etc. It had a really good moral, too. Teaching children that younger siblings, while taking away all of your attention, are really important. Especially for a 9 year old, like Tim. I especially love the scene where they're fighting over a VHS Tape and they go in an epic, perfect action scene which mocks (most) action movies and how ridiculous they are. Later, they're forced to be friends just to look good in front of their family, and it turns out they become best friends.
Every kid ever wants attention, and that's the main point of the movie. Boss Baby wants more attention, while he's stealing all of Tim's attention. Tim, obviously, wants more attention, too.. And Boss Baby has a secret baby corporation, which consists of THOUSANDS of babies who need more attention. They're all trying to stop the evil dog company that plans on stealing every baby's attention. And guess who the C.E.O is? That's right. He was a baby that worked in the baby corporation, but he got fired and wanted revenge.
SO WHY DOES IT NEED A SEQUEL?? It was the perfect movie! I loved the "I called boss baby" videos as well. They all showed what people thought of the movie, and they made a lot of references to the trailer/movie as well. For example, in the video Durv made, [the one where he calls the REAL Boss Baby] the Boss Baby says: "I still didn't get that double espresso". Durv laughs at the joke, meaning, he understood it. He watched the movie and you know he enjoyed it! Why else would he call the Boss Baby?
Exactly. Why does this movie need A SEQUEL??

this hurt to type

to be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand boss baby