PK Freeze has a poor sense of humor

Author Topic: PK Freeze has a poor sense of humor  (Read 2338 times)

hot freezer burn fresh out of the auschwitz oven. this happened shortly after i banned }]Crazy[{ for a day and 10 minutes, because he's irritating too.
first he sent me these messages on glass chat (which is the discord link in the pics too):

couple minutes later:

he hasn't said anything else yet. the conversation of the server, as of this moment, has gone back to normal.
in retrospect i probably could've left him unblocked for more evidence or whatever but he's just goddamn annoying so it seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

sounds like a rather unpleasant person

/support

he's really loving annoying too, on sun's server which im an admin on, he kept spawn killing, and I told him to stop, and he said alright

5 minutes later i killed someone but it apparently killed someone in spawn and called me a hypocrite multiple times. I didn't take screenshots, sadly.

still, /support

Our Lord speaks!! Taake this heathen cuntwaffle towards to the de-admin chambre!

Well, I guess he got his drama.
*concludes joke*

Well, I guess he got his drama.
*concludes joke*
*concludes mr.nobody's life*

ignore him he's a nobody

Yeah PK Freeze is known to be a troll as well, he was banned on BLG multiple times for constantly starting stuff and then play victim.

on topic:
/support mr. freeze dried looks like a huge richardle

You forgeted Up My Face

/souppot

wow thats stupid but only slightly stupider than the reason why you banned me