PRESENTING A NEW DISCORD SERVER - II-CRITICAL (THEY TOOK DOWN THE INVITE)

Author Topic: PRESENTING A NEW DISCORD SERVER - II-CRITICAL (THEY TOOK DOWN THE INVITE)  (Read 1360 times)

THEY TOOK DOWN THE INVITE forget
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:02:18 AM by Punished Kidalex90 »

Hey you dropped something- your standards. I'm Jordan, nice to meet you. I also eat ass

kicked immediatly
10/10
why do you and nix constantly join every discord you come across knowing very well that the owner already doesn't like you? lol. that's like being a known love offender and walking into a day care and when they kick you out immediately you go "hmmph that was rude, dear Yelp this place sucks"

kicked immediatly
10/10
man this discord is already looking good

Invalid or expired link 8.5/10

Invalid or expired link 8.5/10
that means you've already been banned

why do you think people here want to be apart of your stupid childish scheme. get lost already

why do you think people here want to be apart of your stupid childish scheme. get lost already
because i got bitches on my richard 24/7 and i have millions of fans
youre just hating

why do you and nix constantly join every discord you come across knowing very well that the owner already doesn't like you? lol. that's like being a known love offender and walking into a day care and when they kick you out immediately you go "hmmph that was rude, dear Yelp this place sucks"
????????

that means you've already been banned

How do they ban people who've never used it before?

I bet it got taken down that's what

How do they ban people who've never used it before?

I bet it got taken down that's what
Hackban or taken down

because i got bitches on my richard 24/7 and i have millions of fans
youre just hating
your fleshlight doesn’t count as a bitch and your anime figurines are not your fans

your fleshlight doesn’t count as a bitch and your anime figurines are not your fans
hes not joking hes got millions of fans ive seen them