Author Topic: Bounty Hunters Guild  (Read 7500 times)

---Didn't make mush sense in contxet---

[shameless advertising for the Port Town Bank]
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 01:54:13 AM by robinhoodie »

No thanks, we have our own clan bank we are currently using to store bounty funds and such.

btw everyone, big updates on the first post, which include:

New bounty levels
New rules
New prices for services
New rewards for capture
New Stuff and etc.

sweet, just advertising... plus i didn't have enough time to get the real thread up

k1l4l4

hey arnt i counted as one? I AM "the BH" ya know as in the bounty hunter, and golem get on and i will give you your money for the bounty

sign me up i love bounty hunters my name in the game is Noam i am also in the police

oh Golem, can i join you guys? I have a criminal capture count of about 20 i think.

Dont do any crime and if you get put in jail make a new acount with Ultimate in front to continue playing. It is what I had to do.

i will sign up, if it isnt too late ;P

New updates! (Finally)
I've changed a few things so read up!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 10:05:57 PM by Golem »

omg I am wanted! cool!
I just went with Ephi and another player to the monster cave, push them to the pit with balls, grabbed their money after they died and got out using balls and hook.

PS
I turned off the option "killable" in my main account.

New rules posted.

I removed the bounties from the criminals on the global list, but now bounty hunters will be payed a salary just for hunting in the clan. I will pay you whenever possible. Please continue hunting!

Sadly I have not seen you in AoT for weeks, come on more often and I will add you to the list again ;)

why am i not on the well known players list  >.>
golden hook 4ever