Apology, for real, no loving around

Author Topic: Apology, for real, no loving around  (Read 7532 times)

ahem

[img ]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/399003024434921473/423489075765444618/unknown.png[/img]
I posted an apology thread and this didn't apply on me.

Except Darth won't change, Darth again you should just change for a few months and then make an apology. If you goof this again you're a complete idiot.

I don't really see the problem here, the kid is apologizing and everyone's still giving him stuff...?

I don't really see the problem here, the kid is apologizing and everyone's still giving him stuff...?

he obviously doesnt mean it considering he continues to act like a handicap 4 days after he posted this

He's also apologized multiple times before this and never lived up to any of 'em

-snip-
when someone acts like a handicap countless times and you've accepted their apology countless times are you really going to accept it again

lmao wasn't it just last year as well you apologized for being handicapped?

Apologies accepted

cuz im a good person

hm?

not even, it was january this year

Thanks for not reading the thread!

To be serious, don't look dumb and read the thread before you post.

what makes you think 3 apology threads will change anyone's mind?

darth needs to grow a pair and stop making these stuffty apology threads which will end up getting him banned

i read that entire thread he made about breeding dogs for profit and holy stuff. i don't really like dogs but i felt genuine anger for darth. it was the smoking gun that proved how malicious and pernicious he is towards this community.

Look, I was getting pissy at them because they kept going at me because of my opinion and thoughts on it, and I probably should have locked the thread way earlier. It's not like the animals have 0 time to recover and are forgeted around the clock, in fact they fully recover about 4 weeks after labor. Our family is not financially going well, so we need a second income. Look at it from a breeders perspective before you try and criticize someone for being a terrible person for breeding dogs. I know this is the BLF and all and there will always be those people that try their hardest to piss you off, but the ones that don't should at least look at it in a different way before trying to say that crap. I'm not saying having your own opinions on the matter is wrong, I'm just saying try and see how it really isn't that bad after all. It may be a bit harder to see when you or your family never bred a dog before. There are some labors that go great, and some that go not so great, as in the case of my dog, which is why we are buying more dogs for breeding. It's not like we have half the world's population of dogs in one 500 square foot house loving 24/7, and don't take care of them at all and have them fight to be the most loved animal while the other one is thrown in the trash just because it had a C-section.

i'm gonna be honest with you darth, you obviously cannot handle the forums. take a break (for real this time) and come back when you actually learn to stop getting baited. don't pull a microedge either, for real. mature yourself and then maybe come back under a new alias instead of just digging your grave further while you're here, there's no repairing the damage unless you do a full 180 of what you're doing right now.