Apology, for real, no loving around

Author Topic: Apology, for real, no loving around  (Read 7604 times)

Look, I was getting pissy at them because they kept going at me because of my opinion and thoughts on it, and I probably should have locked the thread way earlier. It's not like the animals have 0 time to recover and are forgeted around the clock, in fact they fully recover about 4 weeks after labor. Our family is not financially going well, so we need a second income. Look at it from a breeders perspective before you try and criticize someone for being a terrible person for breeding dogs. I know this is the BLF and all and there will always be those people that try their hardest to piss you off, but the ones that don't should at least look at it in a different way before trying to say that crap. I'm not saying having your own opinions on the matter is wrong, I'm just saying try and see how it really isn't that bad after all. It may be a bit harder to see when you or your family never bred a dog before. There are some labors that go great, and some that go not so great, as in the case of my dog, which is why we are buying more dogs for breeding. It's not like we have half the world's population of dogs in one 500 square foot house loving 24/7, and don't take care of them at all and have them fight to be the most loved animal while the other one is thrown in the trash just because it had a C-section.

you aren't learning anything, that is obvious.

think about what you're saying dude. you put the female through the painful and laborious process of childbirth every year. not only do you do that, but you take the puppies away from her which she has a deep emotional bond with. but she lets you anyways because dogs are loyal and she trusts you. what kind of loving life is that? and that happens every year? it's your dog's wellbeing at stake for monetary value. not to mention childbirth is a potential lethal process.

>>just about loving everyone: "puppy mills are stuffty lets stop using them"

>>darth: "thank loving god, a good opportunity to stir some stuff and give myself attention by saying i own a puppy mill"

well... lets see if god & his son Jesus Christ save you, repent.

>>just about loving everyone: "puppy mills are stuffty lets stop using them"

>>darth: "thank loving god, a good opportunity to stir some stuff and give myself attention by saying i own a puppy mill"
can you like stop going after people and thinking your the hot stuff in town?

This is what everyone is talking about. Stop taking the bait handicap.

i mean you kind of put yourself on the spot when you made an apology topic.

-imgsnip-

You forgot the part where after he was blatantly being dumb, he starts flipping his stuff on other people to justify it and try to play the victim.

And then makes four or five apology topics all saying he'll stop being handicapped.

And then people don't believe him, so he gets mad even though they have reason not to believe him.

And then blames his behavior on him being 12 and then goes back to doing the same stuff that leads up to an apology post.

And then blames his behavior on him being 12 and then goes back to doing the same stuff that leads up to an apology post.
Never have I once done this, there is no excuse for acting like an idiot
You forgot the part where after he was blatantly being dumb, he starts flipping his stuff on other people to justify it and try to play the victim.
Explain?
And then makes four or five apology topics all saying he'll stop being handicapped.
This is only my second, and I forgeted up the last one and possibly this one.
And then people don't believe him, so he gets mad even though they have reason not to believe him.
what

This is only my second, and I forgeted up the last one and possibly this one

""""""""""""""""""""""possibly"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i have no idea whats going on in this thread can somebody e0nlighten me

""""""""""""""""""""""possibly"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
if you have something handicapped to say, save it for you and your brother

what

i have no idea whats going on in this thread can somebody e0nlighten me

itt: darth apologizes and is still acting like an ass.

people even gave him legitimate advice like taking a break, but he won't consider it.

Finally, before you say I will forget this up like the last apology, I will cool down.
This is not an excuse for my behavior, which I admit was pretty forgeted up.

meanwhile on this page