iPhone Appreciation/Prediction Thread (Apple worshipers welcome)

Author Topic: iPhone Appreciation/Prediction Thread (Apple worshipers welcome)  (Read 2573 times)

I mean come on guys, can we just stare with awe at the beautiful fashion accessory that is the iPhone X?

I mean people have to at least admire it. That is a command.

[imgttps://store.storeimages.cdn-apple.com/4662/as-images.apple.com/is/image/AppleInc/aos/published/images/i/ph/iphone/x/iphone-x-select-2017?wid=189&hei=376&fmt=png-alpha&.v=1504378258086[/img]

look at all that fragile surface area that'll have to be bulked up by a case, wow

I mean it'd be nice to have some more liberty on the operating system, especially as a Software Engineer. However at the same time I like not having to worry about potentially getting a virus or downloading software that will slow down the performance of my phone or my battery life.
have you tried jailbreaking it? you can access the file system, use a terminal or install tweaks that do pretty much anything. the themes are a pretty nice bonus too.

I mean come on guys, can we just stare with awe at the beautiful fashion accessory that is the iPhone X?

I mean people have to at least admire it. That is a command.[/img]
look at all that జ్ఞ ‌ా

tfw the lg v30 looks even better, is cheaper, has a jack with a quad dac, wireless charging, fingerprint, and etc

aka more features and objectively better than the iphone x, for 700 bucks

I like not having to worry about potentially getting a virus or downloading software that will slow down the performance of my phone or my battery life.

Furthermore my phone has not even crashed once since I bought it. Crashing/freezing seems to be a problem that android-based phones experience quite a lot.
If your phone had viruses and crashed a lot, that kinda sounds like your fault.

The crashing and bad performance could be the fault of the manufacturer's stuffty rom, but if you buy a computer with stuffty bloatware are you going to leave the default OS?
No, you're going to wipe that stuff and install Windows fresh. (or Linux if you don't care about games I guess)
Why don't people do this with Android devices too? Just install a close-to-stock rom.

And the virus argument is bullstuff. If you installed a virus, that means you went into the settings, enabled the "let me install non-playstore apps" checkbox, and downloaded an untrustworthy APK.
Your solution for this is to remove the option for users to install non-appstore software entirely?
That is stuffty.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 10:34:07 PM by /dev/sr0 »