iPhone Appreciation/Prediction Thread (Apple worshipers welcome)

Author Topic: iPhone Appreciation/Prediction Thread (Apple worshipers welcome)  (Read 2456 times)

I don't particularly care about the hardware, but the OS is pretty bad.
It's just worse. It can do less things. Other than that, it's not even that different from Android.
If you're going to take away my ability to do stuff, shouldn't you at least offer special features that don't already exist on other phones?

And the pricing of these things is pretty damn terrible.

And what's up with the headphone jack thing? Why did that happen? Why is it spreading to other phones?
I don't want to also have to charge my headphones. That's lame.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:28:15 PM by /dev/sr0 »

the headphone jack thing happened becuase apple want to push their lightning cable design on manufacturers. apple can get a forgetton of profit by forcing a forgetton of companies to use the lightning cable design, which requires the company to pay apple for every lightning cable they produce. basically just for more money, really.

and honestly having absolutely no ports on the phone seems like a thing that could happen, with wireless charging becoming a thing now

how nice of you to volunteer sucking apples corporate rooster

make sebi park season 2 and  then perhaps maybe i will spare you
say it don't spray it

Prediction:
Apple removes charging port.
A wireless charging only phone actually sounds kinda cool.

OT: I'd buy an Iphone if Apple didn't secretly incapacitate their own customers devices due to battery stuff. Also no headphone jack :/
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:28:43 AM by Kevso »

Ive been with Apple since the iPhone 4.
I like it less and less each version.

And what's up with the headphone jack thing? Why did that happen? Why is it spreading to other phones?
I don't want to also have to charge my headphones. That's lame.
You know what this reminds me of?

"me no like change" implies that something got better

We all know Blockland didn't 😏

I mean come on guys, can we just stare with awe at the beautiful fashion accessory that is the iPhone X?

I mean people have to at least admire it. That is a command.

1000 bucks for a fashion accessory

I don't particularly care about the hardware, but the OS is pretty bad.

I kind of agree and kind of disagree.

I mean it'd be nice to have some more liberty on the operating system, especially as a Software Engineer. However at the same time I like not having to worry about potentially getting a virus or downloading software that will slow down the performance of my phone or my battery life.

Furthermore my phone has not even crashed once since I bought it. Crashing/freezing seems to be a problem that android-based phones experience quite a lot.

my true complaint is itunes