iPhone Appreciation/Prediction Thread (Apple worshipers welcome)

Author Topic: iPhone Appreciation/Prediction Thread (Apple worshipers welcome)  (Read 2454 times)

Welcome to the Apple Shrine. Not Samsung customers welcome.

My iPhone X Experience

So I bought the iPhone X around December time, and I can honestly say it's a pretty neat design. There are noticeable teething problems with the facial recognition which sometimes fails to recognise my face, but then again the same problem would happen with touch ID, especially with damp or wet fingers. Furthermore I really dislike how screenshots are taken now (pressing a volume button and the wake button) as quite frequently i take screenshots accidentally while trying to wake or higher the volume of my phone.

Aside from this (and the ridiculous price tag) the phone runs very smoothly and the battery life is pretty much excellent (lasts me all day). The curved screen design is also beautiful and OLED is very colourful (come at me bezel haters)

iPhone Predictions

I am very excited to see what Apple comes up with next in their iPhone series. Will it be ground breaking? Or will it just be an upgrade to their recent iPhone X design. Leave your predictions in the comments below. Also if there are any rumors going around, leave those below too.

Personally I think they will create a plus size for the iPhone X featuring a smaller bezel. Far in the future i completely see Apple releasing a phone that is just one huge screen all around. Though this is a bit far fetched as currently there are just some things (such as camera, mic and speaker) that would NEED to be physically protruding the screen to work.

Apples not necessarily bad but I prefer Android

Prediction:
Apple removes charging port.

Prediction:
Apple removes charging port.
i wouldnt be surprised if apple eventually came with a phone with no ports

i wouldnt be surprised if apple eventually came with a phone with no ports
New Prediction:
Apple removes my will to live in the next update.

i have an iphone and i despise it with all my hatred

iphone appreciation thread

you're joking me right

cursed thread cancer brand

8 bit camera android havers leave

iphone appreciation thread

you're joking me right
make sebi park season 2 and  then perhaps maybe i will spare you