Author Topic: I had the strangest fever dream  (Read 624 times)

I was really sick yesterday and it took me until 2am to fall asleep because it was just so cold. I fell asleep with the blanket over my head so my entire body was boiling hot. Also had two hoodies on

Anyways I had a dream that I could control a 5th dimension and move liquids through space and time. Everything was forgeted up but I did dream that I could spawn Arizona ice tea in my mouth and as soon as I woke up I had the largest headache possible and also my mouth was mad dry but now I really wanna get some Arizona to sooth my throat

I also dreamed I was a tank and I could shoot giant shells out of my mouth and I destroyed Riddler and his vampire goons

Discuss odd things you dream of when you're sick

do you have a tank special interest

No but I have an Arizona special interest. I like to take the bottles and slather them with lube

And, well, you know the rest

i had a fever dream once that it was many many years in the future and society had gone to complete stuff because of the technology advancement and all the polluting everyone had done

so, i woke up in like, i guess you could call it a containment tube. there were a bunch of people around me in tubes as well, tests being done on them and such. i get released out of it and all i hear is white noise, with some scientists talking to me which i could sort of hear but could barely make out. so i get released into the polluted world away from the lab everyone was kept in, where numerous other people like me were out trying their best to survive. i don't know why the scientists didn't try to just contain everyone but whatever. so i run over and duck into a wooden, rusty shed and hide out. it's pitch black and there and there's a small opening i can see out of. i start to hear something snarling behind me, and i turn around to see a beat up dog's eyes staring back at me, almost as if they were lit up. i burst the door down running out of the shed while the dog chased after me, eventually pouncing on-top of me and killing me, i felt the blood draining out of me

i woke up and it was just sweat