Author Topic: Whoever made carrier wifi hotspots deserves to be lynched  (Read 2027 times)

Seriously why the forget do phone carriers do this? These things NEVER work and they are forced upon you if you are on the bus or in a vehicle. They are practically an internet deadzone if you dare to forget to disable  Wi-Fi as a whole because some demented handicap decided that you can't disconnect from the network so you won't get this loving tumour of a network leeching onto your phone and interrupting everything you do.

So yeah. forget mobile hotspots, they are actively a net negative and make everything worse
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:33:21 PM by beachbum111111 »

you can turn them off and i also believe the feature is off by default for most modern phones.
i don't see why you have a problem with them if it's not for that.

you can turn them off and i also believe the feature is off by default for most modern phones.
i don't see why you have a problem with them if it's not for that.

You can't turn them off

why is it so hard to just turn your wifi off? i usually turn my wifi off before i leave the house just so it's not constantly scanning and wasting battery life

i have unlimited wireless hotspot data and i find it pretty handy for getting my laptop/Vita/2DS online in a pinch

Sounds like its more of a problem with your phone.

why is it so hard to just turn your wifi off?

It's an unnecessary hassle. Why do I have to turn it off if I'm going to turn it back on in half an hour anyway?

but you can...

How? I have a galaxy s7 and it doesn't have any way of disabling carrier wifi networks.

How? I have a galaxy s7 and it doesn't have any way of disabling carrier wifi networks.
oh. maybe get an iPhone next time :shrug:

It's an unnecessary hassle. Why do I have to turn it off if I'm going to turn it back on in half an hour anyway?
the pinnacle of first world problems.
it's just a loving button press in a menu; if you can't do that then i'm seriously concerned for you.

oingo boingo hotspot

The same thing happened when I owned a 5c

That's weird. My 5c never had that issue

I remember using a mobile hotspot for internet when I got to Australia for the first time because it was literally more reliable than our loving ISP at the time lol.

yea dude you're able to turn those off on any phone. go to the samsung place and get it checked out

but iphone gay like your mom