Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29896 times)

apparently being alpha means being incredibly stubborn about how right you are regardless of if you actually are
that's a pretty childish trait for an alpha to have isn't it?
Yeah, it actually does mean being able to disagree with people when you know you're right about something. Alphas tend to be high on the 'disagree-ability' trait.

apparently being alpha means being incredibly stubborn about how right you are regardless of if you actually are
that's a pretty childish trait for an alpha to have isn't it?

You could almost call it denial. I think Hata has some choice words himself about that trait.

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/VizPXBw.jpg[/img]
true. alpha.

UH OOOHHHHH

Yeah, it actually does mean being able to disagree with people when you know you're right about something. Alphas tend to be high on the 'disagree-ability' trait.
You're admitting that you're being childish?

This logic is downright handicapped
is it? humoring a troll is counter-trolling, you're trolling the troll by giving them false validation, which basically destroys their life anyways because it's a bad behaviour to pick up (enjoying other people's unhappiness)

You're admitting that you're being childish?
Nah, I was saying yeah to the first part about being stubborn, I forgot to bold it.

is it? humoring a troll is counter-trolling, you're trolling the troll by giving them false validation, which basically destroys their life anyways because it's a bad behaviour to pick up (enjoying other people's unhappiness)

Are you joking right now?

I elaborated, you should too

You just wrote a spiel on wasting time and then wasted your time. I'm not going to bother arguing over this

You just wrote a spiel on wasting time and then wasted your time. I'm not going to bother arguing over this
eh, me neither

It amuses me how much he has talked himself up to be this big hotshot irl, and yet you can tell from his social media that he's literally just an average guy (apart from the crippling alpha projections)

When I booted up my YouTube channel I had 14 subs almost immediately purely off my friend group. It's actually difficult to have an active YouTube channel with only 3 subs unless you literally have 0 friends, either that or you're too insecure to show them your videos.

ive had my youtube since 2007 and ive only got 260 subs

This is the best drama thread i've ever seen

Tommybricksetti is truly the gift that keeps on giving