Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29887 times)

when you post real life pictures of other people without their knowledge to prove you're an "alpha" to teenagers on an internet forum because they made fun of you for throwing a tantrum over a mod for a lego game
that actually is him in the photo though, unless you're referring to the girls on his sides

he's just a wannabe new-age psychologist preacher (on youtube and IRL anyway) who spends his days bragging about his physical, educational and social prowess to a bunch of teenagers on a lego forum, like he's got something he desperately needs to prove or validate

when you post real life pictures of other people without their knowledge to prove you're an "alpha" to teenagers on an internet forum because they made fun of you for throwing a tantrum over a mod for a lego game
its actually him, he basically investigateed himself. you can find a video he made of himself and posted, after that image was posted and people didnt believe it. people have also found his facebook and linkedin and youtube account.

i dont condone it, but i dont get why he seems to not understand the risks of exposing your real identity on an internet forum. unfortunately its too late :P

alphas and betas are both boring

who the hell wants to play an unfinished game?

i dont condone it, but i dont get why he seems to not understand the risks of exposing your real identity on an internet forum. unfortunately its too late :P
Conan you better not swat his boss out of vengeance

swatting is for pussies; conan is going to fly over and fight his boss irl

Is beta contagious? Asking for a friend
Absolutely. But so is alpha. People radiate their feelings and emotions at all times. You can look up Emotional Contagion for more info about the effect. That's the explanation behind the saying "You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with"; Cause: you absorb the feelings and emotions of the people around you, and whoever you're around the most, you absorb more feelings and emotions from, naturally.

Although, if you meditate a lot, and get your self-esteem up, you can start to build up an immunity to the negative emotions (and technically positive feelings too) of others. Then you can stay calm in a wider variety of situations. That's what I call the unflappability effect.

your girlfriend look like my mom

Absolutely.

Well I better stop interacting with you then
Nice try with the insult, but I was keeping it 100% honest with you. I'm obviously not a beta. In fact, if you want to alpha-up, you should probably get off the forums.

Nice try with the insult, but I was keeping it 100% honest with you. I'm obviously not a beta. In fact, if you want to alpha-up, you should probably get off the forums.
Nice try beta bricksetti but you've got a way to go before you get on my level of alpha

do not allow yourself to be flapped by others

Nice try beta bricksetti but you've got a way to go before you get on my level of alpha
But I'm obv. more alpha than you. Are you delusional about your own status? I'm done replying, unless you start spitting facts.

But I'm obv. more alpha than you. Are you delusional about your own status? I'm done replying, unless you start spitting facts.
Don't you know who I am? You better hope you don't encounter me irl. I'll make spaghetti out of those weedy arms of yours