Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29910 times)

Maybe if beta bricksetti spent more time at the gym and less time here trying to convince us how alpha he is, he wouldn't be such an underweight manlet

I'm obviously not a beta. In fact, if you want to alpha-up, you should probably get off the forums.

"im obviously not a beta" is an extremely normal thing to say

if you meditate a lot, and get your self-esteem up, you can start to build up an immunity to the negative emotions (and technically positive feelings too) of others. Then you can stay calm in a wider variety of situations. That's what I call the unflappability effect.
This is all a bunch of meaningless new age psuedo-psychology platitudes, and there is no worthwhile truth to this stuff whatsoever (after all, you did once again just say it's something you made up).

I'm obviously not a beta. In fact, if you want to alpha-up, you should probably get off the forums.
Hmmm maybe you should take your own advice on this, if you're not a beta that is!

Please do us all a favor and log out now and leave this forum.
You have already committed social Self Delete here by showing your true colors as a narcissistic sociopath, and completely discredited yourself as a respectable modder with your petty and selfish behavior about your "private" mods; there is nothing worthwhile for you to gain by continuing to post here.

This is all a bunch of meaningless new age psuedo-psychology platitudes, and there is no worthwhile truth to this stuff whatsoever (after all, you did once again just say it's something you made up).
As opposed to what? Prayer?

this tommy guy is a load of stuff but don't sit here and say that meditation doesn't do anything

Don't even start. You can't even talk to girls without getting nervous irl. Beta is not a term you can apply to me, knowing who I actually am.

Lol. Got me good there, huh?

So yeah. Me and Hata have talked about women before over Skype. That was when I had no idea how to deal with social interaction and was looking for answers. What I didn't realize was that he was feeding off my insecurities to inflate his ego, so at this point this behavior from him isn't surprising.

However, whatever status I was in the two some odd years ago has changed. Ive been in a stable relationship for the better part of a year and a half going strong.

Way to hold outdated information over my head like a spoiled child Hata. You are an alpha beta.

But I'm obv. more alpha than you. Are you delusional about your own status?

"I will show them my alpha authority by complaining on lego duplo forums" because all the ladies wanna know that you're an alpha on a forum while being the only person who thinks hes an alpha. who is delusional here again?

trying to defend yourself against an entire internet forum, now thats pretty beta.

It worries me how much calling him "beta" obviously upsets him. Insecurities maybe?
The best part is that he's going to make sure to deny this.