Private content, public release

Author Topic: Private content, public release  (Read 29787 times)

this dude nose missing shotgun shells

i'm alpha as forget, i exclaim to a forum of many teenagers immediately after going nuclear because my name was not in the title of an add-on that has no impact on me whether i even get a smidgen of credit for or not.

i'm alpha as forget, i exclaim to a forum of many teenagers immediately after going nuclear because my name was not in the title of an add-on that has no impact on me whether i even get a smidgen of credit for or not.
real man right here

real brothers talk about being alpha on a lego forum

i also threaten violence on others then say it was just an insult and act like everyone else is delusional. loving betas

I'm obviously not a beta. In fact, if you want to alpha-up, you should probably get off the forums.
alright cya have fun in the alpha forums because thats where you belong i guess

seriously though the reason everyone is calling you a beta is because your sitting here, calling us betas and how your a alpha, and how that makes you automatically better then us.

please grow up holy stuff

True. But I actually am an alpha irl. And seeing me it's super obvious. That's why I kinda take that for granted when talking about stuff online. How would you suggest I convey that I'm actually an alpha irl, online?
Are you joking or is this really how you talk?

this brother like a fake blood

to be honest, calling yourself "alpha" is pretty beta. not to mention that making mods for blockland is an inherently beta characteristic
unless you're referring to the girls on his sides
obviously

Don't even start. You can't even talk to girls without getting nervous irl. Beta is not a term you can apply to me, knowing who I actually am.

the world might be the same without you

how do i revoke another user

hata the alpha chad throws a major tantrum over a mod and then gets loving convinced (alpha chad characteristic) to literally dox himself

perhaps he has realized everyone thinks hes an idiot and just stopped responding, if so thank loving god

perhaps he has realized everyone thinks hes an idiot and just stopped responding, if so thank loving god
since we arent agreeing with him it hurts his ego
it has nothing to do with being right or not