Playable Instruments

Author Topic: Playable Instruments  (Read 34727 times)

Emergency fix; please download 1.2.1

1.1.1 to 1.2.0
  • Added server preference for setting the maximum number of song phrases (range: 20–50)
YES YES YES THANK YOU YES

If I make a 50 phrase song, and join a server with the phrases set to 20, does it completely forget my song up?

If I make a 50 phrase song, and join a server with the phrases set to 20, does it completely forget my song up?
ya though i dont know what song you’d be making with fifty phrases

ya though i dont know what song you’d be making with fifty phrases
even if i were to make a song with 25 phrases it would cut the last 5 phrases off in any server that is hosted by someone who is even smart enough to use the server preferences

add guitar tabs and fret boards nerd

even if i were to make a song with 25 phrases it would cut the last 5 phrases off in any server that is hosted by someone who is even smart enough to use the server preferences

The default is 32.

The main reasons I made it a preference are:

1.  I felt like whatever arbitrary number I chose, somebody would complain about it being too high or too low or not being able to choose for themselves, etc.
2.  Since we're letting random users save files to the host's filesystem, I want to give them as many preferences as I can.

add guitar tabs and fret boards nerd

no

What do you plan to add next to this?

What do you plan to add next to this?

nothing right now

I'm kind of sick of working on this mod since it took so long to write and it's so huge

nothing right now

• easier phrase edit navigation
  • ability to play multiple instruments at once

please

wheres the one man band

make a conductor baton with customizable time signatures
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 11:42:26 PM by 8hbc »