Playable Instruments

Author Topic: Playable Instruments  (Read 34629 times)

it may just be me and my bad internet, but the download site seems to be down
its down for me too, connection refused

how the hell do i make music? its kinda difficult

is there a video detailing how to play songs because I load up tracks and hit play and nothing happens

what stats does the new update send

what stats does the new update send

just simple stuff like your blockland key, social security number, etc.

for real though, it just sends stuff like version, number of instruments, whether or not you have the events, etc.

midi input for live playing when

I made a reply but it wasn't kept for some reason:

Possible improvements to make composing way easier
  • Higher phrase cap instead of 20 to make writing longer songs easier/possible
  • easier phrase edit navigation
  • ability to play multiple instruments at once

midi input for live playing when
it's possible;
you just need Glovepie (i'll let you find a download for it because it's on softonic and all of those stuff websites) and this script running on it.

it's possible;
you just need Glovepie (i'll let you find a download for it because it's on softonic and all of those stuff websites) and this script running on it.
i appreciate the reply but glovepie isnt getting any input from my midi, even though it shows it in the output device list.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 03:14:11 AM by 8hbc »

i appreciate the reply but glovepie isnt getting any input from my midi, even though it shows it in the output device list.
are you trying to use the glovepie gui-based editor? if so did you try with only the script running?

are you trying to use the glovepie gui-based editor? if so did you try with only the script running?
yes ive tried that. im only using the gui to see the midi devices. my midi keyboard is listed as midi3 in the device list so i tried changing all the midi0s to midi3 but that didnt work either.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:44:48 PM by 8hbc »

is it possible to convert midis into actual tracks

1.1.1 to 1.2.0
  • Added server preference for setting the maximum number of song phrases (range: 20–50)
  • Added client preference for opening the GUI on equipping an instrument (only works on servers with version 1.2.0 and up, sorry!)
  • The parent for GameConnection::autoAdminCheck is now returned