Playable Instruments

Author Topic: Playable Instruments  (Read 34471 times)

you should make a tab menu for the guitars
if you arent sure how the diagram works check this image out

for example, if you want to play 3rd string 2nd fret, you'd put a 2 on the 3rd string, and if you want to play 2nd string on no frets (open string) it would be a 0 on the 2nd string in the same tab measure/staff/whatever
tab is for suckers

how do you implement these

do you just take the instruments out of the .zip folder and put them in the add-ons folder

how do you implement these

do you just take the instruments out of the .zip folder and put them in the add-ons folder

yes, then you enable which ones you want when you start up a server

I have a problem.
I downloaded the events,system,and everything else
Sorry If I am being stupid
But when I get any other insturment nothing is showing up.

But when I get any other insturment nothing is showing up.
can you elaborate what you mean by "get any other instrument"

can you elaborate what you mean by "get any other instrument"
I mean by.
Sorry I just mistaked
But I mean by
When I get any insturment
Nothing is showing up.

I mean by.
Sorry I just mistaked
But I mean by
When I get any insturment
Nothing is showing up.
I would love to help you but the fact that you are typing in cryptic haikus makes it impossible.

if you mean that nothing is showing up when you equip an instrument: you have to bind the GUI to a key and press that key to open it

if you mean that nothing is showing up when you equip an instrument: you have to bind the GUI to a key and press that key to open it
Oh thank you :)

Y'know, since this is a client+server add-on, why not make it so when you click with the item equipped, it opens the GUI?

Question: is it possible to spawn bots with instruments so they will be able to play music? Like another bot spawn, that spawns a bot with an instrument by your choice, also it uses your character's appereance. When you type a command like /playfile or /playphrase all of your spawned bots start to play it. About year ago I saw bots like that on someone's server (as I remember, that was Trogtor's server). Thank you in advance for answer, also I am apologizing for my english, it may be quite not understandable.

It's possible, I've seen it done back in 2014

it may just be me and my bad internet, but the download site seems to be down