BlockoWorld 2018 - BUILDING IS OPEN

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2018 - BUILDING IS OPEN  (Read 10246 times)

bump: server is back up for builders. sorry about that confusion.

Sounds real neat. Too bad my computer will only run at 5fps when I'm on any big server thing like this

Sounds real neat. Too bad my computer will only run at 5fps when I'm on any big server thing like this

i'm gonna try to keep low-end pc players in mind.

i'm gonna try to keep low-end pc players in mind.
yeh, make sure it will run on a pc that doesn't even have a gpu in it like mine and instead uses intergrated graphics

yeh, make sure it will run on a pc that doesn't even have a gpu in it like mine and instead uses intergrated graphics

which is why i want to keep it open world as possible. containing the player in a box the entire time lags the stuff out of people.

update on hiatus: remember that "lol new job" thing? i'm actually like, repeating that again. got a lot of stuff going on again, but i'm not forgetting about blockoworld. i'm currently studying illinois driver laws and getting my stuff in order to get my driver's license (i know 22 is a sort of sad age to get it). i'm also starting a new job AGAIN. i quit chipotle due to multiple reasons. i'm also currently moving my laptop/building server to linux, so that will go back up by the end of next week. might be may/june now for the grand opening, but it's for good reasons.

What happened to this?

So apparently this is cancelled? I really wanted to participate in this but I guess the community's not focusing on BL anymore. It's a shame really, this could have gotten somewhere

So apparently this is cancelled? I really wanted to participate in this but I guess the community's not focusing on BL anymore. It's a shame really, this could have gotten somewhere
Dude it's been almost 2 months why the forget did you bump

I have an old save for this I think