pubg mobile

Author Topic: pubg mobile  (Read 3869 times)

hey guys wnana play fortnite on your phooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ne

the only problem I have is the translations to Finnish

PERKELE!

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/22/17142692/pubg-mobile-bots
the forget
its not even good ai, i was able to win a game because of 4 brain dead bots that sat there and waited for me to shoot them

literally the first game i played and i stayed in the same spot the entire game and the last 10 people died outside the zone lmao

It's actually pretty fun.

I played this game a couple times and I won both times.......... I feel like I'd suck ass at the real game so this is my opportunity to shine
is the render distance like at the tip of your gun? how would this even run on mobile?
when you haven't seen a new phone in 6 years

when you haven't seen a new phone in 6 years

no, really, what's being compromised here? from what i see it looks on par with the xbox one version. i seriously doubt the power of phones to be that great.

no, really, what's being compromised here? from what i see it looks on par with the xbox one version. i seriously doubt the power of phones to be that great.
Significantly less detail, less random clutter objects (only things that can be used for cover seem to be present), and running at a smaller resolution.
Also xbone sucks.

Games like pubg remind me of how gaming on phones would be a thousand times better if companies just added 2 trigger buttons on the side of the phone to use for apps

Games like pubg remind me of how gaming on phones would be a thousand times better if companies just added 2 trigger buttons on the side of the phone to use for apps

*cough*

Thought I was on some next-level stuff until the discovery that they slowly start you off with a bot-player mix.

Nobody games on phones mate