so uh samsung has a site that hypnotizes you to forget a show

Author Topic: so uh samsung has a site that hypnotizes you to forget a show  (Read 4226 times)

i hope it will make me forget all those stuffty movies with john cena in it

i hope it will make me forget all those stuffty movies with john cena in it
fred the movie is kino

I only got 6 minutes in before I couldn’t take it anymore. It’s not supposed to be in english right? I kept expecting the guy to say something in english and he never did. No anime rewatch is worth 20 minutes of some european guy talking directly into my brain. Really boring.

didnt work for me which sux because i really wanted to rewatch this one show again
I don't think boku no pico really counts as a show...... but ok..................

I don't think boku no pico really counts as a show...... but ok..................
acktually it was made in abyss mkay

I only got 6 minutes in before I couldn’t take it anymore. It’s not supposed to be in english right? I kept expecting the guy to say something in english and he never did. No anime rewatch is worth 20 minutes of some european guy talking directly into my brain. Really boring.
it was in english for me. weird

I followed and I feel really loose, but not really relaxed loose. stuffs funky yo

it was in english for me. weird

Interesting, I guess I’ll try on my computer later; coming out from the Swedish version I just felt unreasonably angry and nothing else.

Interesting, I guess I’ll try on my computer later; coming out from the Swedish version I just felt unreasonably angry and nothing else.
That was the german version.

even if this doesn't work, that stuff was dope

maybe you got a vpn running?

it fwlt super relaxing tbh, my head kept slofly kinda rolling around. but all i wanna do is sleep now. my eyes felt glued shut

placebo gay

NEVERMIND WHAT THE forget

i remember gurren lagann fine but after the vid ended i loving hallucinated that the walls were bumpy and uneven like a 3d terrain map andi was too dizzy to stand

judging by my discord dms i was also delirious

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 08:24:55 AM by Juncoph »