Author Topic: KHANISTS UNITE - (NEED DEVS!!!!!!!!)  (Read 12783 times)

❗ (DISCLAIMER) ❗ all jokes aside this is purely a joke group, nothing of what you see in here is serious in any way, we do not tolerate trolling or serious stuffposting at all, anyone who does this will be removed from the group.
                                              What is Khanism????

Khanism is a Fascist-Communist movement founded in The Khanate, it was founded by by Isaac Khan in 1935, The movement is lead by the Grand Wizard, the current Grand Wizard is Soviet narwhal, he has been serving since 2000 and will serve forever because democracy is for gay nerds who oppose the revolution. It is said that by 2020 the "Revolution" or, "Rapture" will come when the Khanist people overthrow the imperialistic pigs who run their beautiful country. They will restore Khanism in their homeland and give power to the people!

The Grand Wizard
                                   The Grand Wizard is the world leader of khanism,  he has absolute control over the great khanate, the current Grand Wizard is Soviet Narwhal, after he won the battle to the throne in 2013. During the battle he stabbed the previous Great Wizard to death, the battle left him with many badass dope af scars across his face so now he looks really forgetin cool like some villian or something lol

The Co Wizard
                            The co wizard is the badass sidekick to the Grand Wizard, though not having as much power as the Gand Wizard, he still gets alot of cool hookers n stuff. he earned his nickname "The butcher of Khanate" after a brutal fight with his neihbors fine in ulaanbaatar. The current co wizard is Fire Vine.

History of Khanism
                                  Khanism was invented by our lord and savior, Issac Khan (definetly not a ghengis khan wannabe) after he was ispired by the works of Karl Marx, Adolf Riddler, and Joseph Stalin, He rose to power in 1935. he riled up his people and created the WOrkers Army, during ww2 he joined the axis and invaded Tannu Tuva and Khazakstan, seeking to eliminate the turkic race, though he wasnt succsesful, many young mongolian men still follow his ideology.
 Like us!!!  :cookieMonster:

(You are able to put your media here, simply post your pictures down below and we will feature them)

Isaac Khan    - The map of Khanate - by Fire Vine      
 Khanists Unite HQ by Soviet Narwhal, Tunderous, Stuffed, Fire Vine and nintendopower.
 Another Khanism flag by nintendopower    

▶ Discord server: https://discord.gg/6NEk7HW

▶ Current members: 56

▶ Devoted members
: Soviet Narwhal, Fire Vine/meme lord, speeddog73, Yit, Jakt/Moonieman, Moonlight, Quenard, Deceased Box, nintendopower, Stuffed, Tunderous

▶ Banned members: Dova, IceFreeze/.22Rain, Snado, Kate, Siphon Curry, Anon/Anonymous, Swifthyena, Darth C3P0 - take in mind most of these people either spammed the chats with NSFW pics or have stirred stuff with other members
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 07:08:42 PM by Soviet Narwhal »

gonna build the hq somewhere near zavkhanmandal

gonna build the hq somewhere near zavkhanmandal
best location ever

My comrade, I want to join.

why the forget arent the images in op transparent what the hell

why the forget arent the images in op transparent what the hell
what do u mean by op

op is original post (one at top [the one you made] {idiot}])

op is original post (one at top [the one you made] {idiot}])
so that means the pictures aren't transparent for him, kinda strange considering they are perfectly fine for me

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 08:24:50 PM by Soviet Narwhal »

right click and view image. background will be colored

right click and view image. background will be colored
oh stuff i just realised i made it colored instead of transparent

good to see a fellow intellect on my atheist forums